BY ODWALLA #77 in Protein Shakes

Soymilk (Water And Soybeans), Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Isolated Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Of: Vanilla Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Agar, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) And Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Gluten Free
Pasteurized
Non Gmo - Non Gmo Juices/Ingredients Of The Types Used In This Beverage Are Not Genetically Engineered.

At Last: The Drink That Makes "It's Sooo Vanilla" A Compliment! From Awesome To Zinc, This Drink Is Bursting With Delicious Nutrition, Thanks To 32 Grams Of Protein, A Smooth-as-silk Texture, And A Bold Vanilla Flavor.

Cassandra Z.
I grabbed one of these at random because I'm trying to incorporate more protein in my diet. I was expecting this to be bad, but to my surprise, it's really good. Tastes like a melted vanilla milkshake to me.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I grabbed a bottle of Odwalla Protein Shake in Vanilla while in the fruit aisle on a rush trip for breakfast before work. I grabbed it and a box of pre-sliced fruits. I was IMMEDIATELY into how the protein shake tasted. It has an awesome, non chalky taste and between it and the fruit, I had an amazing breakfast that kept me going!
Heather F.
This is my absolute favorite of the Odwalla drinks! Great flavor and freezes beautifully! I was skeptical when I first purchased but I was very very pleased and have purchased multiple times!
Veronica V.
My absolute fave but not easily found around NYC. Always loved these since they were Samantha juices. Great go to and light. The grainy texture is from the almonds. So no protein taste. I definitely recommend!
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite protein shake! I mostly drink it as a meal replacement accompanied with fruit or a granola bar–something light like that. It's pretty caloric so if you're trying to watch your waistline I'd be careful with this. I love how much protein it has in it and if I don't think I get enough protein during the day I will drink one.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I usually like Odwalla smoothies but this one is only ok. It's nice that there's a lot of protein in this but eh the flavor is only ok. I much prefer the other odwalla smoothies but I guess this one tastes pretty good for a protein shake. Sometimes I drink it after I go to the gym.
Sandra S.
Another one of my favorite flavors. I'm not that big on breakfast and these personally are perfect for me. It gets me thru to lunch and allows me to snack here and there without overeating
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
I did not care for the taste or texture of this drink. I ended up giving it to my husband and he liked it.
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
I really didn't care for these. The drink had to much of a chalky texture to it
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I loooove odwalla and this is my favorite flavor. They are super yummy and filling, so they are perfect for a quick breakfast!