BY ODWALLA

Soymilk (Water And Soybeans), Oatmilk (Oat Flour And Water), Banana Purée, Cane Sugar, Less Than 2% Of: Isolated Soy Protein, Ground Almonds, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Carrageenan, Zinc Gluconate, Agar, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) And Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Pasteurized

Non Gmo - Non Gmo Juices/Ingredients Of The Types Used In This Beverage Are Not Genetically Engineered.

First We Went Nuts, And Then We Went Bananas For This Creamy, Smooth Soy And Dairy Protein Shake. Thanks To 19 Grams Of Protein Per Bottle, Plus Great Helpings Of Vitamins And Minerals, We Think You'll Be Right There With Us When You Try Our Vanilla Al'mondo!

Shannon N.
Arlington, TX
It's not the best...but it's tolerable. It's a toss up. It is thick though, but, when I gotta have my protein, I just close my eyes and down the hatch. I've never been able to finish it though.
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
These are super yummy! but they are more like candy. even though they have 25 grmas of protein, when you add the fact it has 44 of sugar... not worth it
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These odwalla drinks are too thick and chalky for my liking. I have never found a flavor that I particularly like either. not a winner.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This is really chalky. Reminds me of the barium drinks they give you at the hospital before having a scan. Not a fan.