BY ODWALLA

Soymilk (Water And Soybeans), Filtered Water, Strawberry Purée From Concentrate, Cane Sugar, Less Than 2% Of: Milk Protein Concentrate, Isolated Soy Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Beet Juice (For Color), Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Zinc Gluconate, Agar, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) And Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Gluten Free
Pasteurized
Non Gmo - Non Gmo Juices/Ingredients Of The Types Used In This Beverage Are Not Genetically Engineered.

Try Our Strawberry Protein Shake And We'll Have You "Seeing Red" In A Good Way! With A Creamy, Smooth Texture And Tons Of Essential Vitamins, This Simple Strawberry Drink Will Excite And Enliven You And Your Taste Buds!

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I bought one of these on sale and I was very skeptical of it. But it was so good! I was surprised I liked it so much. It has a really great taste to it.
It's reasonably priced for a protein shake. I absolutely recommend trying one of these shakes. I will buy again!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
I would start by saying I'm a bit picky, the strawberry taste is there and the taste is fine. It's a bit sweet to be a truly healthy alternative, but one thing I couldn't ignore was the graininess of the shake. I feel that's the one thing that bothers me about protein shakes is that it's super creamy -- but that's what happens when they're premixed I feel.
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
Nutley, NJ
NO NO NO. the only reason why I gave this 1 star was because the mango was not as bad, but they are all still pretty bad. calorie count is high, pretty much everything is high so make sure you always read the back label before purchasing. We could not even tolerate this. We only tried two flavors, not sure which one is there best seller. Maybe we just picked the wrong flavor, don't really know
Helen E.
Denver, CO
This protein shake is pretty tasty! Aside from the minor grainy-ness of the shake, it has a good creamy strawberry taste. I like that odwalla states what products they're using and how much nutrients are from each. Strawberry protein shake is one of my favorite Odwalla Protein Shake flavors!
Diana W.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my go to protein shake when I'm on the go and need something healthy, tasty amd filling. Drink is smooth and not gritty has some store bought protein drinks can be and doesn't leave a bad after taste.
Whave B.
Boston, MA
I am loving these shakes lately. So far the strawberry protein has been my favorite one. What I love is it doesn’t have that nasty chalky after taste, and it’s not thick at all. Odwalla® Strawberry Protein Shake
Amber S.
I love the flavor of the soy in this drink! And the strawberry taste is amazing. It's pretty healthy just a lot of calories being 300 which is like most of the smoothies but this drink can be a meal because it fills me up every time.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I usually like to get the mango one but tried this since the store didn't have the mango and WOW I am so glad I got this. It's so yummy. Like a healthy strawberry milkshake except a different texture. Will be getting this whenever it's on sale.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
I've always been picky about pre-made protein drinks because the majority I've tried tasted grainy and gross. Odwalla makes such good drink with tasty flavors! They make me actually feel full and satisfy my sweet tooth!
bianca l.
Milwaukie
A little chalk taste to it but overall delicious, perfect for a post-workout protein boost! Price varies depending where you go.
Jessica R.
Lufkin, TX
I would really love to try this since I'm not a breakfast person, would this be a good replacement?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do they have any other flavors of the protein shake?