BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Strawberry Banana Smoothie.

Flavored 4 juice smoothie blend.

Not from concentrate.

220 calories per bottle. see more...

Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I was looking for a 100% juice in the store. I stumbled across this one. It taste great and super healthy! Contains strawberries, apple, orange, and banana! Kinda thick but so good! I would recommend!
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
This is a very classic smoothie. Its light on my belly when i want a smoothie but dont feel good. Its soothing and not to sweet. We enjoy this flavor alot.
Sukie J.
Sukie J.
Turlock
I love this fruit smoothie. It has so many fruits packed into the bottle which makes this product so nutritious for your body.
Kim C.
Kim C.
This Vegan smoothie was a pleasant surprise! I received free with the purchase of a salad and I will purchase this again. the flavor combination is delicious and I recommend this smoothie for a refreshing on the go meal! !
Jeal D.
Jeal D.
This is such a tasty and satisfying snack. It's also began, gluten free and low calorie!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love drinking Odwalla smoothies and this is one of my favorite flavors!! I love this brand so much and would recommend it!
Sky H.
Sky H.
Issaquah , WA
Naked or Odwalla? What's better- I say Odwalla:)