BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Strawberry Banana Smoothie.

Flavored 4 juice smoothie blend.

Not from concentrate.

220 calories per bottle. see more...

Kelly W.
I love juice smoothies and this one by Odwalla is amazing! It's velvety and sweet without added sugar. Serving size is one bottle so you don't have to worry about measuring it out. I love Strawberry Banana and this brand is wonderful! I've bought several times. You could also use it as a base if you wanted to put whole fruit it in. Tons of possibilities and it isn't expensive.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
This is a very classic smoothie. Its light on my belly when i want a smoothie but dont feel good. Its soothing and not to sweet. We enjoy this flavor alot.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I love this fruit smoothie. It has so many fruits packed into the bottle which makes this product so nutritious for your body.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
I love drinking Odwalla smoothies and this is one of my favorite flavors!! I love this brand so much and would recommend it!
Jeal D.
This is such a tasty and satisfying snack. It's also began, gluten free and low calorie!
Kim C.
This Vegan smoothie was a pleasant surprise! I received free with the purchase of a salad and I will purchase this again. the flavor combination is delicious and I recommend this smoothie for a refreshing on the go meal! !
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I was looking for a 100% juice in the store. I stumbled across this one. It taste great and super healthy! Contains strawberries, apple, orange, and banana! Kinda thick but so good! I would recommend!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Naked or Odwalla? What's better- I say Odwalla:)