Odwalla Smoothie Original Superfood uploaded by Erica F.

BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Original Superfood Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

240 calories per bottle. see more...

• How much sugar does it have in it? 1 Answers
  • That's a bit much as far as sugar content for me. Do they make a ...5 Answers
  • "Love their products, but make sure you drink them right away!" in 1 review
  • "These are great for on the go, they have a lot of flavor choices and most of them are really good!" in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty good breakfast or snack." in 1 review
  • "this stuff is so good for you and tastes great as well." in 1 review
  • "The flavor is clean and the smoothie is very filling." in 1 review
Christina H.
Champaign , IL
I was nervous to try this, but my immune system has been shot lately. I've been eating as much fruit and vegetables as possible. The green color made me hesitant, but it tasted delicious! I mostly tasted the apples in it, but could taste the other fruit. I bought it for $2 (it was on sale) at Meijer.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
This is my favorite odwalla drink. Its green and healthy but tastes like apple juice. Its really yummy. My boyfriend hates vegetables but he drinks this knowing theres kale and wheatgrass. He also thinks it tastes like apples. It makes me feel really good. It doesnt affect my tummy as long as i only drink a little.
Kimberly K.
I tried this drink because I wanted something that was healthy but not as sugary as other flavors. I have to say, it tastes way better than it looks!! It’s also super filling! Was definitely satisfied with this drink. Serves as a good snack if you want something that will fill you for a little while.
Brianna F.
Irvine, CA
This smoothie is the bomb. It is one of my favorite flavors that Odwalla offers. It is actually sweet but healthy at the same time. The only thing that you have to be careful not to drink too much at once due to high sugar and calories.
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
Don't let the green color scare ya away, because once you taste you will want more!!! Absolutely awesome product, I see myself buying plenty of these in the near future!!!!!!
Elaine D.
The green Original Superfood smoothie is another of my sister's choices. Made with an assortment of ingredients that include apple juice, peach puree`, mango puree`, strawberry puree`, banana puree`, spirulina, spy lecithin {which isn't good for you}, kale, wheat grass, barley grass, wheat sprouts, Jerusalem artichoke, and Nova Scotia dulse, this smoothie has only 49 grams of sugar. As with a previous similar smoothie, the dulse rather adds an odd flavor to me and I don't much care for this particular smoothie, Neither does baby, but my sister likes it.
Nicole R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely adore Odwalla! I never really check anything for the health benefits or count calories or anything like that, but I can certainly vouch for the taste! I have a secret obsession with green juices and smoothies, because I feel like I'm tricking myself to eat healthier. It's so delicious! You can't taste any vegetables or anything, it just tastes like a delicious smoothie.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
This has got to be one of my favorite Odwalla smoothies! Though the color is not the best, the flavor is amazing. Something about drinking so many fruits and vegetables makes me feel better on days that I'm running late and know that I still need to be healthy but don't have the time to make a luxurious balanced meal.
amber n.
Riverside , CA
By far the best green smoothie I have ever had. I have a hard time getting my daily fruit and vegetables servings every day. so o
if I drink one of these I don't feel guilty for not getting the right amount of fruits and veggies not only that but they taste amazing
Natalia A.
Santa cruz, CA
My all time favorite Odwalla smoothie! At first I would only get the mango one because it looked and tased delicious. This one doesn't look very good it's an ugly dark green color but as soon and I tried it I loved it! It's fruity not veggie tasting which is perfect for me since i don't really like veggies. I don't buy any other favors anymore just this one.
Heather L.
That's a bit much as far as sugar content for me. Do they make a less sugary beverage?
Vicky D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
How much sugar does it have in it?