Odwalla Smoothie Original Superfood uploaded by Kessy G.Odwalla Smoothie Original Superfood uploaded by Robbye B.Odwalla Smoothie Original Superfood uploaded by Erica F.

BY ODWALLA #59 in Smoothies

Odwalla® Original Superfood Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

240 calories per bottle. see more...

• How much sugar does it have in it? 1 Answers
  • That's a bit much as far as sugar content for me. Do they...5 Answers
  • "Love their products, but make sure you drink them right away!" in 1 review
  • "this stuff is so good for you and tastes great as well." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty good breakfast or snack." in 1 review
  • "The flavor is clean and the smoothie is very filling." in 1 review
  • "These are great for on the go, they have a lot of flavor choices and most of them are really good!" in 1 review
Kessy G.
Los Altos, CA
Odwalla Smoothie Original Superfood
This juice smoothie is very good, contains 2 1/3 litter juice, 1/2 peach, 1/3 mango, 1/4 banana, 1,850mg spirulina, 55mg kale, among other things.
the price is good! quality and taste as well. It is good for those who do not have the time to prepare a green juice in the morning, well practiced.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I bought a few of these at my local grocer a few days ago. I loved all of them. Except this one. It smells terrible!
It taste a little bit better but I do not like this one too much.
I would recommend these smoothies. I would not recommend this particular one.
Csilla K.
Caribou
My go to favorite healthy drink. I love all  things leafy greens, this has it all!! "If you're afraid of it tasting weird...don't be!! "This to me tastes mire like a fruit/Apple smoothie instead of a green veggie one. "It is not too sweet, has no weird texture or aftertaste. 'Just yummy and full of goodness. <3
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I was nervous to try this, but my immune system has been shot lately. I've been eating as much fruit and vegetables as possible. The green color made me hesitant, but it tasted delicious! I mostly tasted the apples in it, but could taste the other fruit. I bought it for $2 (it was on sale) at Meijer.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
This is my favorite odwalla drink. Its green and healthy but tastes like apple juice. Its really yummy. My boyfriend hates vegetables but he drinks this knowing theres kale and wheatgrass. He also thinks it tastes like apples. It makes me feel really good. It doesnt affect my tummy as long as i only drink a little.
Kimberly K.
I tried this drink because I wanted something that was healthy but not as sugary as other flavors. I have to say, it tastes way better than it looks!! It’s also super filling! Was definitely satisfied with this drink. Serves as a good snack if you want something that will fill you for a little while.
Brianna F.
Irvine, CA
This smoothie is the bomb. It is one of my favorite flavors that Odwalla offers. It is actually sweet but healthy at the same time. The only thing that you have to be careful not to drink too much at once due to high sugar and calories.
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
Don't let the green color scare ya away, because once you taste you will want more!!! Absolutely awesome product, I see myself buying plenty of these in the near future!!!!!!
Elaine D.
The green Original Superfood smoothie is another of my sister's choices. Made with an assortment of ingredients that include apple juice, peach puree`, mango puree`, strawberry puree`, banana puree`, spirulina, spy lecithin {which isn't good for you}, kale, wheat grass, barley grass, wheat sprouts, Jerusalem artichoke, and Nova Scotia dulse, this smoothie has only 49 grams of sugar. As with a previous similar smoothie, the dulse rather adds an odd flavor to me and I don't much care for this particular smoothie, Neither does baby, but my sister likes it.
nicole r.
charlotte, NC
I absolutely adore Odwalla! I never really check anything for the health benefits or count calories or anything like that, but I can certainly vouch for the taste! I have a secret obsession with green juices and smoothies, because I feel like I'm tricking myself to eat healthier. It's so delicious! You can't taste any vegetables or anything, it just tastes like a delicious smoothie.
Heather L.
That's a bit much as far as sugar content for me. Do they make a less sugary beverage?
Vicky D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
How much sugar does it have in it?