BY ODWALLA #51 in Smoothies

Odwalla® Mango Tango® Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

280 calories per bottle. see more...

Ellen R.
Camp hill , PA
Ick i don't really like thick smoothies so thats why probably didn't enjoy this. Still tasted okay flavor wise
Joan D.
I love Odwalla Fruit Smoothies. Mango is one of my favorite fruits. I love smoothies. They are healthy.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Yummy Yummy! Sweet and tangy. Good flavor of mango that will give a kick start to your morning!
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I truly love these as a comparison to Naked Juice. Great taste and moderately priced
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
These are really really good!! I love the mango flavor!!! It's a little pricey though
JC  .
This is a great drink! It's delicious and healthy. Great way to keep refreshed.
Millie Y.
Toronto, NY
This is my favourite flavour. I love pretty much all mango things and this is no exception. It tastes so juicy and I feel slightly less guilty drinking this because there's fruit.
Erika W.
Mango Tango is my boyfriend's favorite juice by Odwalla. Although it is a little expensive, it is always worth the smile on his face. I have tried it before and it just tastes like mangos to me.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite Odwalla is the vanilla protein, but if I want something fruity, this is what I get. I love mangoes and this smoothie is a great breakfast!
diana carolina r.
venezeula
This prodcuto is made ​​from a favorite fruit mia , love is gentle taste and does not cause stomach upset
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do with working out?
diana carolina r.
venezeula
This product can generate dependency ???
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Do these taste as good as they look?
Anastasia l.