BY ODWALLA #51 in Smoothies

Odwalla® Mango Tango® Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

280 calories per bottle. see more...

Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
I really love mangoes so this drink is really delicious to me. I like it because its pretty healthy and I know exactly what is going into it.
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love this smoothie juice!! my daughter loves mangos and mango flavored everything!! we buy this all the time to satisfy our sweet tooth
Courtney P.
So yummy and healthy at the same time! Very filling as well. I will most definitely be buying this product again I'm the near future!
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
I drink this for breakfast sometimes. I do not recommend eating anything with this drink because this is pretty filling by itself.
Aimee S.
I love Odwalla juices. The Mango isn't quite as good as some of the other flavors I've tried, but it is still pretty tasty. :)
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I love these smoothies. The Mango Tango is very fresh. Because it is Mango, it has a thicker consistency and is very sweet.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
Odwalla is my favorite smoothie brand and mango tango is my favorite flavor!!! I drink Odwalla for breakfast most mornings!!
Takeya W.
Montgomery, AL
I like this juice. The thick flavors I don't really care for but the ones that have a consistency of a juice are great.
Liz C.
I love these, and the mango is my favorite flavor!! Comparable to the Naked drinks, but just as good if not better.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these smoothies! They do gave a lot of sugars so be careful, but they are a great once in awhile drink.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do with working out?
diana carolina r.
venezeula
This product can generate dependency ???
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Do these taste as good as they look?
Anastasia l.