BY ODWALLA #51 in Smoothies

Odwalla® Mango Tango® Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

280 calories per bottle. see more...

• I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do ...4 Answers
  • This product can generate dependency ???3 Answers
  • Is this very sweet?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
This is probably my favorite flavor of this juice line. I try to avoid juices in general just because they have so much sugar and low nutritional content but if I really really really want juice and I see this flavor, I will get it.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
I really like getting these If the Naked juices aren't around. They still have a great taste and many flavors. I'm just one that goes for the Naked brand over this brand
Emily S.
Greenville, NC
Love the smoothies from Odwalla and think they're comparable to Naked smoothies. Prefer the ones with more veggies due to high sugar in the fruit only drinks, but this one is a good flavor. Don't love the price, especially when buying one at a time.
Dorinda W.
This is one of my favorite flavors from Odwalla, but their prices are a bit too steep for my liking. And in fruit juices like this, the sugar content is quite high.
Danielle N.
My favorite! Almost like a smoothie it's so thick and delicious! Mango is my favorite flavor, too! It's great in the summer or for an early morning pick-me-up instead of coffee.
Jessie S.
Happy valley , Or
I love anything that has to do with mango yet can be very picky at times as they tend to make the drinks too sweet. Yet this juice is perfect I'm my opinion great flavor and healthy choice
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
I love this mango drink. Its perfect for morning and is soothing on my tummy. I drank this everyday with my breakfast to help Jumpstart my day. Its very sweet.
Krystal P.
I have never tried this flavor before but the strawberry banana one is delicious. A tad pricey so wait until it's on sale at your local grocery store!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this drink just because i love everything with mango added to it. I very inexpensive drink and a very healthy one too. Recommend of trying.!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I tried Odwalla Smoothies they were great i love the mango blend I bought from from Kroger they were kind of expensive but they were worth it.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do with working out?
diana carolina r.
This product can generate dependency ???
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Do these taste as good as they look?
Anastasia l.