BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Mango Tango® Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

280 calories per bottle. see more...

• I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do ...4 Answers
  • This product can generate dependency ???3 Answers
  • Is this very sweet?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kaila V.
A delicious treat packed with vitamin c. I choose these smoothies as a healthier alternative to a treat however they are packed with sugar and not necessarily as good for you as vegetable based drinks. Definitely yummy and natural, but I usually split the bottle into two servings as the tritium facts suggest. Tricky tricky!
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
I bought this today earlier just to give it a try and let me tell you how good this was! For trying thier smoothie drinks for the first time it was definitely delicious and worth it . Also it was very affordable to be able to fill you up! Definitely want to try more of thier smoothie products
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
I love this smoothie its so yummy and more affordable than other brands. Gives me the energy I need to finish off my day. Gives my body the nutrients it needs to function and taste great. Id recommend this to anyone who likes fruit and veggies if you dont you wont like the taste.
Patricia D.
Benton, TN
I prefer to make my own smoothies at home, but Odwalla is a great alternative when I'm running low on time. I also like to grab one when I get hungry between meals. It's a great snack loaded with nutrients and it tastes amazing!
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
Yum, Yum, Yum!! These are so delicious. I love the Odwalla brand. My favorite though is the (green) Original Superfood smoothie. So, so good and refreshing! I love drinking their smoothies for breakfast or as a snack.
Marisol T.
Mango is one of my favorite fruits and I think this juice is absolutely delicious!! It's 100% juice/puree blend. I find them at larger grocery and health food stores. Highly recommend!!
Sitha H.
Sooo good. I love this smoothie for several reasons. I love the thickness of it because you can just tell that it is made from the actual fruit itself. Sweet and tangy, its a bright start to any morning/
Elizabeth H.
I love this brand so much more than the Naked smoothies! Though some say Naked is way better and the best on the market, I counter that these have just as great of a taste and are cheaper. It's a win-win!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite flavor, it's sweet and has a tick consistency. I like to pick this up when a need a snack or am crazing something sweet. I definitely recommend this flavor!
Mario C.
Redding, CA
They taste so good, I love mango. I drink them all day and during lunch and dinner and they fill me up, I buy them at least every week. Plus I get my recommended fruit intake.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do with working out?
diana carolina r.
venezeula
This product can generate dependency ???
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Do these taste as good as they look?
Anastasia l.