BY ODWALLA #54 in Smoothies

Odwalla® Mango Tango® Fruit Smoothie Blend Smoothie.

Not from concentrate.

280 calories per bottle. see more...

• I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do ...4 Answers
  • This product can generate dependency ???3 Answers
  • Is this very sweet?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine B.
This juice smoothie tastes almost exactly like  Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Mighty Mango .  It's a little bit tart but the flavor is very enjoyable.  Although this is being marketed as a smoothie, it doesn't have a very thick texture.  One thing that might be a turn off for some is the amount of sugar in this.  A regular bottle (15.2 ounces) has 57 grams of sugar.  On the plus side it has 20% potassium and 100% Vitamin C.
Laura W.
Milford, MI
I am addicted to this stuff. A great consistency that is still a smoothy but not too thick that it doesn't feel hydrating. Reminds me a little of the mango smoothie at Panera! Really love the taste I can't get enough!
Kirstin C.
The odwalla smoothie brand is awesome because the flavors are amazing!I The only downside to me is the pricer per volume. I can get many other smoothie drinks for a lesser price. But the ingredients in the smoothie are good and I always enjoy drinking them!
Stephany K.
Minneapolis, MN
I am not convinced with this product. It seems to be a healthy alternative to other foods, but it has so much sugar!!!! gosh it is really that necessary to make it tasty? I feel they could do better at providing a truthfully healthy smoothie!!!
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
one of my favorite smoothies ever !! it has a perfect balance of flavors and is amazing for the price. it isn't too pricey and the quality is 10/10. It exceeded my expectations and overall is a really good smoothie
Elaine D.
With a fun name like Mango Tango, you'd think we'd have loved the mango smoothie. And while it was very mango-y and delicious, it doesn't rank high on the favorites list. Made with mango puree`, apple juice, filtered water, banana puree`, coconut cream, lemon juice and added vitamins, this smoothie has 55 grams of sugar and a very smooth consistent texture. I do like it but every time I try it, something just doesn't quite gel just right with all the other flavors. Usually it's pineapple juice but since there isn't any in this smoothie, I'm gonna blame it on the coconut cream.
Alicia B.
Bloomfield, CT
I started drinking this because of Freelee, but then I ended up genuinely enjoying the product. Especially seeing as there is nothing harmful in it, at least to me. A lot of drinks like this seem to contain ginger which I am allergic too but this brand ia great and the Mango Tango is the Bomb dot com! I feel old just sayin' that but it is so true! I stopped recommending Naked to promote this one. Odwalla is GREAT!!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Very good, thicker consistency smoothie, not juice thin but smoothie thick. what I also like us that is all juice from concentrate. its like I am having a smoothie from one of those speciality places without the high price! I did purchase by the cases and will again!
Nicole R.
Coral Gables, FL
I absolutely adore Odwalla! I never really check anything for the health benefits or count calories or anything like that, but I can certainly vouch for the taste! The Mango Tango smoothie is delicious. It's a great little pick me up for your morning!
Kaila V.
A delicious treat packed with vitamin c. I choose these smoothies as a healthier alternative to a treat however they are packed with sugar and not necessarily as good for you as vegetable based drinks. Definitely yummy and natural, but I usually split the bottle into two servings as the tritium facts suggest. Tricky tricky!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I have never tried these. are they good? what do they have to do with working out?
diana carolina r.
venezeula
This product can generate dependency ???
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
Do these taste as good as they look?
Anastasia l.