BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Chocolate Protein® Shake.

Chocolate flavored soy & dairy protein.

32g* protein.

Protein shake.

*32g of soy & dairy protein per bottle.

410 calories per bottle. see more...

• Anyone else mix this with something? I've been adding water to th...2 Answers
  • I've been drinking protein shakes for around 2 months. I was wond...3 Answers
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
Foodie Expert
Today was my first time trying this brand of protein shake. It was absolutely delicious the flavor was good it tastes just like a chocolate milkshake. However I do not like that it has 47 grams of sugar is in it and I wish it had less sugar but other than that I think it's a great source of protein.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Foodie Expert
THIS IS SO YUMMY! i drink these all the time!! The chocolate ones are the bomb!! they basically taste like a chocolate milkshake. They are super good for you & don’t even taste like nasty healthy stuff!! I get these from Kroger and they are always on sale for like $1.00 or $1.50. They are well worth it and super cheap!!
Mary M.
Foodie Expert
Even though this brand has quite a bit of sugar, it is a quick go to protein shake that will fill you up if you’re on the go. It is better than eating a bunch of crap.I
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I wanted to give this 5 stars but I recently noticed that this new batch I seen at Walmart is lighter in color then the original one. Also the taste isn't as rich and a little bit more watery in flavor then how it used to be. I hope that maybe my Walmart got a bad batch because this is one of my favorite protein shakes. I have tried so many to help me gain weight but this one seems to help me reach my calorie intake. If your a newbie at protein shakes I definitely would give this a try. It tastes like a chocolate milkshake to me.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
Foodie Expert
Odwalla Mocha Latte Soy Milkshake. Vegan, has pleasant chocolate flavor but lasting after taste that lingers in the back of your mouth. May be a characteristic of the soy milk, I'm not a soy expert. I would not personally repurchase.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Foodie Expert
This one is ok. I prefer the bolthouse farms chocolate protein drink but this one tastes fine. Not much to say about it. If you're looking to try a new chocolate protein drink then give it a go but otherwise you're not missing much.
Claire O.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
Probably the best quick breakfast that I ever had. I never thought that I would enjoy a drink like this. The chocolate is there but it is not that sweet. I mostly have it when I am getting my day started.
Cassandra Z.
Foodie Expert
This drink wasn't too bad. I mean, it was definitely pretty good in terms of flavor, but the texture threw me off a bit. It just came off as kind of chalky to me. Not sure if I would ever buy this again.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this after the gym or whenever I'm having a chocolate smoothie craving. It's very delicious and one of my all time favorites. I can drink it without the guilt. It's very good and would recommend It.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
This drink tastes great! It's literally like chocolate milk and it's nice that it has protein in it. However, it's loaded with sugar so I would definitely drink with caution. Either drink only when you need to replenish nourishment or drink in small amounts.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking protein shakes for around 2 months. I was wondering does this taste chalky like the others ?
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Anyone else mix this with something? I've been adding water to them, because it's heavy to me. Is there anything else that I should try?