BY ODWALLA

Chocolate Peanut Butter 15 2.0oz Bars. Net Wt 1lb 14oz 12 g of Protein. Fourteen essential vitamins & minerals including antioxidant vitamins A, C & E Made with Fruit and Whole Cereal Grains "Where Nutritious Meets Delicious" 12 grams of Protein Excellent source of essential vitamins & minerals including Vitamin E, Calcium & Folate Good source of Vitamins A & C No GMO. Odwalla does not use ingredients that were produced using biotechnology where bioengineered varities exist. This product contains 18% organic ingredients. see more...

• Do these taste good? How do they compare to other protein bar bra...4 Answers
Odwalla Protein Bars
  • "I've never had these bars before but from what I've read about them in the reviews they come in different flavors they contain less sugar and calories than regular chocolate bars I would like the peanut butter kind" in 2 reviews
  • "I've never had these bars before but from what I've read about them in the reviews they come in different flavors they contain less sugar and calories than regular chocolate bars I would like the peanut butter kind." in 1 review
  • "These are a good, quick breakfast snack when you're on the go." in 1 review
  • "Not as much sugar or calories as some other bars. " in 1 review
  • "They don't taste weird or chalky like some protein bars, aren't the texture of cardboard, and have a pretty good ingredient list. " in 1 review
Carrie U.
I love this protein bar!! As a vegetarian, I struggle to find a quick snack with enough protein. I have tried others and they seem to dry for me. I got this at Winco and the price point was great for the product. My daughter love them as well. They are perfect for her as well because even though she is a meat eater, she does lean towards the vegetarian diet.
Kristen M.
West Haven, CT
Such a good snack to have around. Great to keep in a bag/backpack. I try to eat one before a workout so I can have something in my system and then use the energy and nutrients to get through my workout while drinking water. Good product, absolutely would recommend it.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
These taste great, but if you looking to replace a meal, skip this item. This is good to hold you over or for a quick pick me up before a workout; if all you are looking for is a small snack before working out this is for you.
Jessica P.
Love the Odwalla protein bars! They don't taste weird or chalky like some protein bars, aren't the texture of cardboard, and have a pretty good ingredient list.
Wendy B.
I am not the biggest fan of protein bars, but this brand is quite yummy. They don't have that stale cardboard taste that others seem to have.
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
At a $1 a bar you can't go wrong. The taste is delicious for a protein bar and filling. Not as much sugar or calories as some other bars.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great bar. So much tastier than other bars. They have a good selection of flavors too. I like the peanut butter ones!
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
These are a good, quick breakfast snack when you're on the go. I used them after I had kids.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Erika W.
These are my go to protein bars for when I need a pick me up or am on the go in the morning. They keep me full until my next meal and taste great.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Do these taste good? How do they compare to other protein bar brands such as Luna or Quest?