BY ODWALLA

Apple Juice From Concentrate, Peach And Mango Purées From Concentrate, Banana Purée, Less Than 1% Of: Spirulina, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate (For Tartness), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Kale, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Wheat Sprouts, Jerusalem Artichoke, Nova Scotia Dulse, Pectin And Gellan Gum.

Contains Wheat.

Vegan

Pasteurized
Non Gmo

Bottling The Original Superfood Means Being Super Selective About The Blend Of Juices That We Stuff Into This Super Beverage. It’s Super Difficult — But When You Taste The Super Scrumptious Result, You’ll See It’s Super Worth It.

Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I love this stuff! It taste great and isn’t too thick. It’s what I drink if I haven’t been eating right and need to recharge. The price isn’t bad if you consider you can replace a meal with it. I keep these in my fridge for morning I can’t make breakfast but want something healthy.
Dana B.
This Odwalla Superfood is the drink I turn to when I need a snack, pick me up, or I just haven’t had enough greens that day. It tastes a bit sweet, and makes me feel great! Highly recommend!
Tea J.
Portland, OR
They sell these at my college cafeteria so I drink these almost every day. They're super yummy, albeit a little expensive, and keep my energy up all day long.
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only green juice I enjoy. It's the original and the best! Perfectly sweet and easy to drink. Nice thin consistency.