Odwalla Original Berries GoMega Superfood Bars uploaded by Lauren W.

BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Berries GoMega® Nourishing Food Bar®
Nourishing the Body Whole®.
Original bar.
Superfood.
1000 mg Omega-3s from flaxseed.
Excellent source of Vitamin E and Folate.
Made with fruit and whole cereal grains. see more...

• "These are one of the best tasting "healthier" bars i've had." in 1 review
  • "This bar does taste very similar to banana nut bread which is why i love it!" in 1 review
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This product is only okay the flavor is good but there are other bars out there are good as well and there are a lot of ingredients, they are also pretty pricey even if there is a coupon. I wouldn't purchase this item again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
This bar makes you feel really full. I just had one while I am out and about running errands so I wouldn't be tempted to eat fast food and I am full. They also taste really good too.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
These are so good. I eat them as a post work out snack and it sustains my appetite until my next meal. It's packed with the nutrients I need and also very affordable.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Still has that odd taste that so many energy bars seem to have, but I can get past it. I tried this when I woke with a headache and feeling a bit wonky because my blood sugar was a tad low and I needed something that would kick in fast. It didn't help me feel more balanced as quickly as I'd hoped, but at least it was enough so I could take medication. Not the best tasting bars that I've ever had, but not the worst either. Good for taking on a hike or to keep in your purse just in case.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of them all!! Tastes amazing and fulfills my snack cravings throughout the day.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hot Springs, AR
These are NOT good. The fruit flavor actually was decent but they are very strange. There are a million ingredients listed too. Definitely won't be purchasing again.
maria d.
maria d.
Odealla food bars are deliciousness. the banana nut in particular. Tats like a loaf of banana nut bread. Which you probably like if you buy a good bar that tastes like it.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Taylorsville, KY
These are one of the best tasting "healthier" bars I've had. They taste just like banana nut bread!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Quite heavy, definitely not a “two bites and it’s gone” bar. It tastes a lot like a really dense banana nut bread. I would definitely buy it again, as well as trying out the other bars they have. Really great bar to use in place of breakfast, if you are on the run, since it is very filling.
Mary V.
Mary V.
I've tried these bars and they're good for you, but the taste is not that good. It left a weird aftertaste in my mouth.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
What flavor do you like? When do you like to eat these bars?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
Are these bars organic? Non GMO?