Odwalla Original Berries GoMega Superfood Bars uploaded by Lauren W.

BY ODWALLA

Odwalla® Berries GoMega® Nourishing Food Bar®
Nourishing the Body Whole®.
Original bar.
Superfood.
1000 mg Omega-3s from flaxseed.
Excellent source of Vitamin E and Folate.
Made with fruit and whole cereal grains. see more...

• "These are one of the best tasting "healthier" bars i've had." in 1 review
  • "This bar does taste very similar to banana nut bread which is why i love it!" in 1 review
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Still has that odd taste that so many energy bars seem to have, but I can get past it. I tried this when I woke with a headache and feeling a bit wonky because my blood sugar was a tad low and I needed something that would kick in fast. It didn't help me feel more balanced as quickly as I'd hoped, but at least it was enough so I could take medication. Not the best tasting bars that I've ever had, but not the worst either. Good for taking on a hike or to keep in your purse just in case.
Jameaka B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've teied these bars on more than one occasion just to makw sure I still felt the samw about it. Honestly I didn't like these bars. The fruit wasn't bad and it wasn't super dry like othe bars I've had.
There was just something about the ingredients mixed in this bar that just didn't do it for my pallet. It is a little high in calories and sodium for me as well. While on my weight loss journey I'm am really teying to lower my salt intake. I wouldn't completely write the Odwalla bars off, its not at the top of my list of staple products for go to snacks.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This product is only okay the flavor is good but there are other bars out there are good as well and there are a lot of ingredients, they are also pretty pricey even if there is a coupon. I wouldn't purchase this item again.
Ashley L.
This bar makes you feel really full. I just had one while I am out and about running errands so I wouldn't be tempted to eat fast food and I am full. They also taste really good too.
Rebekah D.
Quite heavy, definitely not a “two bites and it’s gone” bar. It tastes a lot like a really dense banana nut bread. I would definitely buy it again, as well as trying out the other bars they have. Really great bar to use in place of breakfast, if you are on the run, since it is very filling.
Shea M.
Shelbyville, KY
Every bar I have tried have been delicious. Banana Nut is my current favorite. I do feel satisfied after eating this. A filling option for a quick breakfast. At my supermarket they are slightly cheaper than other health bars.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
These are so good. I eat them as a post work out snack and it sustains my appetite until my next meal. It's packed with the nutrients I need and also very affordable.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Odwalla bars are great when you are on the run. They have lots of nutrition and taste good. However, this particular flavor is not my favorite. It has an extremely berry flavor because it is made with berries, which also makes it a little slimy.
Alison A.
Fountain , CO
I love these! Such great flavors and the texture is spot on for a food bar. I love how they use a lot of natural ingredients but aren't overly sweet like other bars. The banana bread one is my favorite!
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Delicious, soft and chewy and inexpensive. Though there are many flavors Banana nut is got that muffin flavor. A quick pop in the microwave even better. Full of vitamins and whole grains.
Ashley F.
What flavor do you like? When do you like to eat these bars?
Ashley C.
How do these taste?
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
Are these bars organic? Non GMO?