BY ODWALLA

14 Grams of Soy & Rice Protein Excellent source of fiber and 14 Essential vitamins and minerals including Antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E Energy and Athletic Performance Rolled Oats & Crisp Brown Rice Delicious, Moist & Chewy Made with fruit and whole cereal grains Ingredients You Can Pronounce No GMO 15 bars The Spirit of Nourishment - For two decades, Odwalla has been making great tasting healthful juice. In the spirit of innovation, we bring you another expression of nourishment - The Odwalla Bar! We ve used everything we know about fresh ingredients to bring you the finest food bar on the planet. The wonderful, home-baked taste of the Odwalla Bar comes from nature s best ingredients: organic oats, crisp brown rice, crunchy nuts, and plentiful fruits like cranberries, dates, apples, figs, berries, and citrus zest. The Odwalla Ba see more...

Madison B.
I hate these bars with a passion. I remember my dad giving me one once. The memory still sticks to this day...
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
A bit dry, but these bars give you the energy to get through your toughest workout.
Erika W.
The bars are really good, but a little expensive. they taste great, and have an excellent amount of protein that keeps me full until my next meal.