Odwalla® Mo' Beta® Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Smrithi A.

BY ODWALLA

Apple And Orange Juices From Concentrate, Peach And Mango Purées From Concentrate, Less Than 0.5% Of: Lemon Juice Concentrate (For Tartness), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Natural Flavors, Zinc Gluconate, Green Tea Powder, Beta Carotene, Pectin And Gellan Gum.

Vegan
Gluten Free

Pasteurized
Non Gmo

Mo' Beta, Mo' Beta, Mo' Beta! Hmm...Sounds Like A Great New Dance Move To Us! However It Sounds To You, You'll Love The Taste Of This Fruit Smoothie That's Packed With 200% Daily Value Of Vitamin A, All From — Yup, You Guessed It — Beta Carotene!

Smrithi A.
I have seen this in stores and now only I got to try . First of all its awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. Best part is it doesn't have any sugar added. It's taste is pretty good far better than home made smoothies . I will buy it again and I have recommended this to my friends . It's a good stuff to drink and it's also good to give to your kids since it doesn't have my high preservatives or added HFCs.its rich in vitamins and it's vegan and gluten free. Try it and you will enjoy.
Elaine D.
Mo'Beta smoothie is my sister's choice and it's made from orange juice, peach puree`, mango puree`, plum puree`, apple juice, pineapple juice, vitamins, green tea powder and Stevia leaf extract. There are 41 grams of sugar in it. While I like Stevia {my brother devoured our plant once} and green tea, this fruit smoothie just doesn't cut it for me. Probably too much orange and pineapple juice. Still, it's a lovely smoothie for my sister and baby to enjoy.