BY ODWALLA

Orange And Apple Juices From Concentrate, Mango Purée, Banana Purée, Less Than 0.5% Of : Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate (For Tartness), Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Beta Carotene, Pectin And Gellan Gum.

Vegan
Gluten Free

Pasteurized
Non Gmo

You Don’t Have To Study Latin Dance To Enjoy The Rich, Velvety Goodness Of This Mango-packed, Vitamin-rich Smoothie —  But Its Dairy-free, Creamy Deliciousness Will Definitely Make You Jump For Joy.

Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this brand so much! All the juices they make taste great! They are a little pricey tho so I wouldn't recommend if you're on a budget. I also realized that they do contain a lot of sugar. I would definitely but but just in moderation!
Jamelia M.
Everett, MA
This is for sure one of my favorite juice. mango tango reminds me of whenever I used to eat mangos back at my hometown.
Denise L.
Port Hueneme, CA
Delicious and nutritious! I drink this smoothie on my breaks and I love it. It is not too sweet and very refreshing.
Erika A.
Mango tango! Mango is probably one of my favorite fruits. If you’re not into, don’t try this... it’s highly mango.