BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksOdwalla
Odwalla Groovin' Greens Fruit & Veggie Juice

Odwalla® Groovin' Greens Fruit & Veggie Juice

by Odwalla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Odwalla® Groovin' Greens Fruit & Veggie Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline O.
Great source of veggies and fruits. Often on sale so the prices aren’t bad. Thick drink that tastes more like a smoothie than a juice
Phoebe S.
West Park, FL
This is only brand available on my university’s campus. I usually drink Naked. But this smoothie is unusually thick but other than that it’s great.
Mackenzie D.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite green juice! I always get this when I feel like I need a little nutritional boost of greens. I only wish it had a little less sugar, but that would obviously change the flavor a lot
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is one of the best green juices I’ve ever had. It’s not too sweet and tastes fruit but rich. Make sure you drink it when it’s cold, it’s much better.
Kylie D.
Mesa, AZ
My kids love this. They say the baked juice kind tastes awful. I give this to my girls twice a day to keep them healthy. It’s expensive at $7 a bottle but it’s worth it. I re buy every single week.
Angelee R.
so healthy and flavorful. everyone always thinks you’ll be able to taste the veggies in this. the only thing i usually taste are the fruits. sweet and delicious. i always buy one for my parents! they love that there’s no added sugars or colors
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
I'll drank this in the morning if I don't have time to make breakfast. It's green in color but Disney have a butter green flavor
Karley A.
Katy, TX
I am a HUGE fan of Odwalla and I was excited for this new flavor, but I was disappointed. It had an overpowering taste of spinach and I just couldn’t focus on the rest. I think I tasted cucumber, but I haven’t had it in a while so I can’t remember.
Meaghan O.
Sherman, TX
This is my favorite green juice! It is sweet and tangly without and off notes like you often get with green juice. It has a great texture and is not too thick it chunky. My stepson even loves it! I definitely recommend this!
Robin S.
North Haven, CT
I've drank this many times and I love to use it as a replacement for breakfast or instead of snacking throughout the day I will have this! I never feel weighed down but it will really hold you over and give you those good vitamens and nutrients. Love it!

Looking for your answer?