Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie

by Odwalla

Odwalla® Citrus C Monster®.
Premium fruit smoothie blend.
Fruit smoothie.
230 calories per bottle.
Not from concentrate!

I know about the smoothies, what other products do you sell?
Start your review of Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie!
Product Highlights
“Good drink a bit pricey but heathy and can re use the bottle great flavers its worth the price. ” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite smoothie to grab from the grocery store. It tastes very tropical and is super refreshing! I usually get it when it’s on sale, so it’s a great value. Love this with a breakfast sandwich or cereal!
North Potomac, MD
Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Dianne CT M.
There are some days when I am unable to eat proper meals. I lie to drink Odwalla Blueberry Monster Flavored Smoothie to make up for poor eating. The blueberry has a nice flavor and has a high vitamin count. It is a bit expensive for daily use but I like to drink it as a meal replacement.
Purchased at: Kroger
Odwalla juices are so delicious! I always stock up on Citrus C Monster during flu season. My kids and husband also love drinking this blend. Another bonus is that it is vegan and gluten free for those that may be concerned.
Culver, OR
I love the Citrus C Monster! I've been drinking it for a couple years now, and I can really feel the effects of the vitamin C. My mom is a teacher, and as such, when cold and flu season hits, she gets very sick. In the past, that meant that I would get very sick as well. After I started drinking these, I sail through cold and flu season with no issues...not even so much as a runny nose. I drink about 8 - 10 of these a month, more if I can get them on sale, and I haven't gotten sick in about 2 years. I recommend these to everyone because besides tasting good (if you're and orange juice fan), they really help bolster your immune system.
Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Linz G.
Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Linz G.
I really enjoy these. I love all the flavors and this one specifically has a sweet almost tart taste. I have never tried the Naked ones. I really enjoy how they add the "what's inside?" for some reason it makes me feel even better about drinking it, seeing what's all inside makes me want to drink it more. I also love how there is no sugar added. I love these so much.
Fresno, CA
Love this product it's my go to while I'm at work or on the go. I live hat it tastes like real fruit not like fake or processed frozen fruit. I would just add maybe some more fruit to give it more of a sweeter taste to appeal to kids as well. I would buy again!!
This is my favorite product of the year! It really helps boost my energy and it has a lot of vitamin C. I drink one of these a couple times a week. They have so many other flavors; the Citrus Monster and the Strawberry Banana are my favorite flavors.
I love these drinks! They are so delicious and citrus C is my favorite flavor. They are healthy but tasty. Sweet, refreshing and I do not feel guilty drinking them! Unfortunately I can only find them on my college campus. I hope to find them in local grocery stores someday!Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie 🍊🍎🍋🍓🍌
Elko, NV
It was my first time trying this brand of fruit smoothie and I was not disappointed at all. It was the perfect balance of sweet and tartness.  I thought it was an affordable,healthy beverage. I look forward to trying other flavors as well. I will definitely recommend it to my friends!
Philadelphia, PA
I love the taste of this. I'm trying to eat healthier and these drinks are packed with vitamins and nutrients. Perfect for someone trying to eat healthy while enjoying something yummy. Not as artificial as other "healthy" smoothies which I love.