BY ODWALLA #78 in Smoothies

Odwalla® Citrus C Monster®.
Premium fruit smoothie blend.
Fruit smoothie.
230 calories per bottle.
Not from concentrate!

• I know about the smoothies, what other products do you se...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Good drink a bit pricey but heathy and can re use the bottle great flavers its worth the price. " in 1 review
Linz G.
Review for: 15.2 oz more...
I really enjoy these. I love all the flavors and this one specifically has a sweet almost tart taste. I have never tried the Naked ones. I really enjoy how they add the "what's inside?" for some reason it makes me feel even better about drinking it, seeing what's all inside makes me want to drink it more. I also love how there is no sugar added. I love these so much.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
There are some days when I am unable to eat proper meals. I lie to drink Odwalla Blueberry Monster Flavored Smoothie to make up for poor eating. The blueberry has a nice flavor and has a high vitamin count. It is a bit expensive for daily use but I like to drink it as a meal replacement.
Emily I.
I love these drinks! They are so delicious and citrus C is my favorite flavor. They are healthy but tasty. Sweet, refreshing and I do not feel guilty drinking them! Unfortunately I can only find them on my college campus. I hope to find them in local grocery stores someday!Odwalla® Citrus C Monster™ Fruit Smoothie 🍊🍎🍋🍓🍌
ashley l.
Spring Creek, NV
Review for: 15.2 oz, Fruit Smoothie Blend more...
It was my first time trying this brand of fruit smoothie and I was not disappointed at all. It was the perfect balance of sweet and tartness.  I thought it was an affordable,healthy beverage. I look forward to trying other flavors as well. I will definitely recommend it to my friends!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Love this product it's my go to while I'm at work or on the go. I live hat it tastes like real fruit not like fake or processed frozen fruit. I would just add maybe some more fruit to give it more of a sweeter taste to appeal to kids as well. I would buy again!!
Taylor K.
This is my favorite product of the year! It really helps boost my energy and it has a lot of vitamin C. I drink one of these a couple times a week. They have so many other flavors; the Citrus Monster and the Strawberry Banana are my favorite flavors.
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
I love the taste of this. I'm trying to eat healthier and these drinks are packed with vitamins and nutrients. Perfect for someone trying to eat healthy while enjoying something yummy. Not as artificial as other "healthy" smoothies which I love.
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
I LOVE these Odwalla smoothies! They're vegan, gluten free, and no GMO. They're great to take on the go when you don't want to make your own smoothie. My personal favorite is the Mo Beta flavor, so good!!
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This smoothie is pretty good. I like how there's no added sugar in it. There is a lot of sugar, but fruit naturally has a lot of sugar. This is a great way to get your daily servings of fruit and Vitamin C easily. I usually don't drink the whole bottle at once and store it in the fridge.
Jessica H.
You can get these for a much better price at Costco than buying individually. They taste great and are made with good ingredients. My only critique is the high sugar content. The fruit should be sweet enough, not sure why they add cane sugar.
Tracey J.
I know about the smoothies, what other products do you sell?