BY ODWALLA

Soymilk (Water And Soybeans), Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Isolated Soy Protein, Less Than 2% Of: Dutch Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Tricalcium Phosphate, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Zinc Gluconate, Agar, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) And Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Contains Soy And Milk.

Allergic Reactions To This Product Have Been Reported By Peanut And Tree Nut Sensitive People. Contains No Peanuts Or Tree Nuts.

Gluten Free
Pasteurized
Non Gmo - Non Gmo Juices/Ingredients Of The Types Used In This Beverage Are Not Genetically Engineered.

For Finding Balance In Whatever Life Asks Of You, May We Suggest This Simple Indulgence: Delicious Chocolatey Flavor Packed With 32 Grams Of Protein Per Bottle. Go Ahead — We Know You've Totally Earned It!

• Anyone else mix this with something? I've been adding wat...2 Answers
  • I've been drinking protein shakes for around 2 months. I ...3 Answers
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
I bought it The grocery store (check online for best price). I use this as instructed(drink). I will be buying this again to keep in my fridge. They taste great, some are really thick so I mix with fruit.
Csilla K.
Caribou
"Actually drinking this as I type this review!! "I love, love, love this Protein Shake!! I usually only get the Chocolate...but saw that there is a strawberry version too. "I would love coupons and a serious sick amount as this is a must in my eating/daily use.
Mary M.
Even though this brand has quite a bit of sugar, it is a quick go to protein shake that will fill you up if you’re on the go. It is better than eating a bunch of crap.I
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
I wanted to give this 5 stars but I recently noticed that this new batch I seen at Walmart is lighter in color then the original one. Also the taste isn't as rich and a little bit more watery in flavor then how it used to be. I hope that maybe my Walmart got a bad batch because this is one of my favorite protein shakes. I have tried so many to help me gain weight but this one seems to help me reach my calorie intake. If your a newbie at protein shakes I definitely would give this a try. It tastes like a chocolate milkshake to me.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
Odwalla Mocha Latte Soy Milkshake. Vegan, has pleasant chocolate flavor but lasting after taste that lingers in the back of your mouth. May be a characteristic of the soy milk, I'm not a soy expert. I would not personally repurchase.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love chocolate Odwalla they are great any time of day but in the morning if your going to skip breakfast this will save you.i really like the orange juice too. To me though they are a little expensive but still worth it. My mom and baby snags them from me too.
Claire O.
Winston Salem, NC
Probably the best quick breakfast that I ever had. I never thought that I would enjoy a drink like this. The chocolate is there but it is not that sweet. I mostly have it when I am getting my day started.
Cassandra S.
Manchester
This product and flavor is delicious however the price is steep and it is incredibly high in sugar and carbs. It is marketed as a healthy alternative but looking at the macros on this product- it should be considered more like a dessert.
Cassandra Z.
This drink wasn't too bad. I mean, it was definitely pretty good in terms of flavor, but the texture threw me off a bit. It just came off as kind of chalky to me. Not sure if I would ever buy this again.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I love drinking this after the gym or whenever I'm having a chocolate smoothie craving. It's very delicious and one of my all time favorites. I can drink it without the guilt. It's very good and would recommend It.
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
I've been drinking protein shakes for around 2 months. I was wondering does this taste chalky like the others ?
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Anyone else mix this with something? I've been adding water to them, because it's heavy to me. Is there anything else that I should try?