BY ODWALLA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Now Softer! 8G Of Protein Made With Fruits &Amp; Whole Cereal Grains! Excellent Source Of Vitamins C&Amp;E, Calcium &Amp; Folic Acid No Gmo Nourishing The Body Whole&Reg; Odwalla Was Founded Over 20 Years Ago To Nourish People Everywhere With The Ineffably Honest Art And Rhythm Of Nature's Offerings. We Live On The Principle Of Respect - Respect For You Who Rely On Us For Delicious Nourishment And Respect For The Earth, On Which We Rely For Holistic Nourishment. Today, Odwalla's Mission Continues With Nourishing Food Bars And Beverages. Every Odwalla Creation Combines The Art Of Flavor-Crafting With An Expertise For Sourcing Nutritious Ingredients Of The Highest Quality. We've Used Everything We Know About Delicious Nutrition To Bring You The Finest Food Bar On The Planet. They're An Irresistibly Tasty And Nutritious Snack Or Meal On The Go. Real Food For Humans&Reg; 15&Nbsp;Bars Odwalla Bar! Nourishing Food Bar™ What Chew Gonna Chew Next? Cranberry C Monster Peanut Crunch Carrot Superfood Super Protein Chocolate Product Of Usa This Product Contains 21% Organic Ingredients Questions? Call 1-800-Odwalla Or Visit Odwalla.Com&Nbsp;

Leanna S.
Weslaco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product. The taste and smell is great. And I love how it is packed with protein and nutrients. :) At my local Walmart I find Odwalla products for $1. That is the same price as a candy bar. And in fact it is even better.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love odwalla and all of their products, for me being a busy mom it's an easy thing to carry in my purse and eat when I need some calories on the go, it's healthy and so tasty as well. My children love them too
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
I love these protein bars. Good for you and taste good. Chocolate and Peanut Butter are my favorite. They are readily available and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an addition to their diet.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I do like these bars, but they're very thick. I usually have a very hard time finishing one unless I have something to drink to chase it down with. They do fill you up though!
Miranda A.
Little Rock, AR
This nutrition bar is delicious!! The peanuts aren't too big and has a great chocolate taste. Big enough bar that it could be a snack bar or even a lunch bar for someone wanting to lose weight. I will be buying more of these!
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
These buyers are just okay if I had a choice I'd rather starve because these make me want to puke and I need to drink a lot of water because they are very very
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These are very good. I give these to my kids for breakfast before school or in their lunch with a yogurt. they love them and don't realize they are healthy.
Brooke J.
Odwalla bars are super yummy and such a great healthy snack to have on the go. This is my favorite flavor. It's satisfying and fills you up just enough.
Joan S.
Atlanta, GA
I love odwalla bars. they are delicious in all flavors including chocolate chip. They are also healthy and have an enjoyable soft and chewy texture.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
These are so good!!! I always carry a bar in my purse. When I'm out and about and get a hunger pain these totally satisfy me. They are really tasty.