Add a Photo

By Odwalla

#968 in Cereal
Stop us if you've heard this one: An apple, a pistachio, and some toffee walk into a bar and the bartender says, “Call me nutty, but you guys should stick together.” They’ve been bar buddies ever since, and your mouth will love ‘em. No joke.
Photo (1)
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

I've tried most of the Odwalla bars before and have been on the fence. Mostly because my complaint is that they make my jaw wear out super quick.
But this one. . .oh my this one. I'm in love. I adore pistachios and love apple flavor. This was very easy to chew without being too soft and it had big chunks of pistachios in it. Neither flavor overpowered the other. I plan of getting more of these.
jami g.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR

Grabbed a few of these delicious bars for my kids when we went on a hike. They loved them so much we have been finding excuses to eat them ever since.
Samantha t.
Samantha t.

Soooo yummy. Has a good amount of protein and other vitamins and tastes DELICIOUS. One of my favorite bars for sure.

Join Now