Odwalla® Berries Gomega® Superfood Bar uploaded by Lauren W.Odwalla® Berries Gomega® Superfood Bar uploaded by Ashley S.

BY ODWALLA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8 Grams Of Protein High Energy, Nutty Carbos Rolled Oats &Amp; Crisp Brown Rice Delicious, Moist &Amp; Chewy What Chew Want! Whole Fruit &Amp; Grains Ingredients You Can Pronounce No Gmo 15&Nbsp;Bars The Spirit Of Nourishment - For Two Decades, Odwalla Has Been Making Great Tasting Healthful Juice.&Nbsp;In The Spirit Of Innovation, We Bring You Another Expression Of Nourishment - The Odwalla Bar!&Nbsp;We've Used Everything We Know About Fresh Ingredients To Bring You The Finest Food Bar On The Planet.&Nbsp;The Wonderful, Home-Baked Taste Of The Odwalla Bar Comes From Nature's Best Ingredients:&Nbsp;Organic Oats, Crisp Brown Rice, Crunchy Nuts, And Plentiful Fruits Like Cranberries, Dates, Apples, Figs, Berries, And Citrus Zest.&Nbsp;The Odwalla Bar Is Sweetened Only With Natural Nectars, Is Wheat And Lactose Free, And Contains Nothing Artificial.&Nbsp; Odwalla Bar! Nourishing Food Bar™ What Chew Gonna Chew Next? Cranberry C Monster Chocolate Chip Peanut Carrot Superfood Super Protein Chocolate Product Of Usa This Product Contains 25% Organic Ingredients Questions? Call 1-800-Odwalla Or Visit Odwalla.Com&Nbsp;

Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Still has that odd taste that so many energy bars seem to have, but I can get past it. I tried this when I woke with a headache and feeling a bit wonky because my blood sugar was a tad low and I needed something that would kick in fast. It didn't help me feel more balanced as quickly as I'd hoped, but at least it was enough so I could take medication. Not the best tasting bars that I've ever had, but not the worst either. Good for taking on a hike or to keep in your purse just in case.
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
This bar is healthy, filling and really good! I usually am very picky about bars but this one is great. You can actually see and taste the blueberries and flaxseeds in the bar.
Jameaka B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've teied these bars on more than one occasion just to makw sure I still felt the samw about it. Honestly I didn't like these bars. The fruit wasn't bad and it wasn't super dry like othe bars I've had.
There was just something about the ingredients mixed in this bar that just didn't do it for my pallet. It is a little high in calories and sodium for me as well. While on my weight loss journey I'm am really teying to lower my salt intake. I wouldn't completely write the Odwalla bars off, its not at the top of my list of staple products for go to snacks.
Heather P.
Elverta, CA
I found love with this product when I was having to eat a lot of food on the go. Other protein bars are kind of waxy or very solid. This feels much more like actual food when you eat it. The only downside, to me at least, is that it is low in protein and I would much rather this barn have like double or triple the amount of protein that it has.The only downside, to me at least, is that it is low in protein and I would much rather this bar have like double or triple the amount of protein.
Carrie U.
I love this bar. I bought it at Winco for a reasonable price. I like that the product is vegan and on the healthy side. The sodium content is on the lower side. I recommend this product to others. It tasted great and it was healthier then the alternative.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This product is only okay the flavor is good but there are other bars out there are good as well and there are a lot of ingredients, they are also pretty pricey even if there is a coupon. I wouldn't purchase this item again.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
This bar makes you feel really full. I just had one while I am out and about running errands so I wouldn't be tempted to eat fast food and I am full. They also taste really good too.
Rebekah D.
Quite heavy, definitely not a “two bites and it’s gone” bar. It tastes a lot like a really dense banana nut bread. I would definitely buy it again, as well as trying out the other bars they have. Really great bar to use in place of breakfast, if you are on the run, since it is very filling.
Shea M.
Shelbyville, KY
Every bar I have tried have been delicious. Banana Nut is my current favorite. I do feel satisfied after eating this. A filling option for a quick breakfast. At my supermarket they are slightly cheaper than other health bars.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
These are so good. I eat them as a post work out snack and it sustains my appetite until my next meal. It's packed with the nutrients I need and also very affordable.
Kristen M.
What are your experiences with this product?
Ashley F.
What flavor do you like? When do you like to eat these bars?
Ashley C.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
Are these bars organic? Non GMO?