O'doul's Original Non-Alcoholic Beer

by O'doul's

O’Doul’s has a mild, sweet taste with a slightly dry finish. O’Doul’s Amber has a rich, slightly sweet taste with flavorful hop finish.

O’Doul’s and O’Doul’s Amber are brewed as traditional premium beers – fermented and aged to full maturity. The alcohol is then removed through the use of low temperature, low-pressure distillation. This extremely gentle process allows the alcohol to be removed without heating or cooking the beer, which retains the full, rich and delicate flavor and balance of our non-alcohol brews.

Never tried this stuff below < is our good?
Start your review of O'doul's Original Non-Alcoholic Beer!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoSaginaw
Purchased at: Kroger
I have tried several NAs and this one is my favorite one. You really can't tell that its a NA. It has good flavor and is crisp. It doesn't have that flat bland taste to it like other NAs.
2 years ago
If you like the taste of beer, but you’re the designated driver! Get this because is nonalcoholic. A lot of people do enjoy the taste of beer, especially on a cold day, and this is the only one I know that is nonalcoholic
a year agoMorristown, NJ
If you don’t drink but have been craving a beer, that’s a great option. Not too expensive, so it’s definitely worth the try. I’d say it reminds me a Bud Light or a Budweiser. But, of course, without alcohol. Cheers!
10 months ago
Taste like regular beer without the hangover. It’s a light beer also. Taste close to a coors light maybe. It’s about $8 a 6pack and not very easy to find in stores. HEB and some Walmart’s and Targets carry it.
3 months agoNashville, TN
This is an ok NA beer. I think the Heineken 0.0 is better, but it certainly has a distinct taste. I've heard the O'douls Amber is better so I'd like to try that one.
2 years agoTorrington
I used to purchase O'Dules for a nice refreshing option to regular beers. O'Dules is considered a non-alcoholic malt beverage. When I wanted to go out with my friends, but wanted to stay sober, let's say, to be the designated driver, I would have a few O'Dules throughout the night. It has a nice, smooth, sweet taste, with a dry finish. O'Dules also comes in Amber, which has a rich, sweet taste. It is pretty much always available anywhere you go and is priced right. I would definitely recommend O'Dules to all of my friends and family and everyone else I may meet during life's journey. 🍺
a year ago
I don't drink alcohol anymore, so this is a saving grace. I'm very happy that they make a non-alchohic beer. It's not perfect, obviously it doesn't have alcohol, but it's the closest I get these days. It is also better than every other brand Ive tried when it comes to alcohol free beer.
a year agoUrbandale, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
It is nice to have a non-alcoholic/lesser alcoholic beer option. I craved the beer flavor on one occasion while breastfeeding (and was uncomfortable having a regular beer even though you can). I chose to have an O'Doul's. I liked the flavor, and it was a fair price. I may buy it again in the future if needed.
a year ago
This is a great option if you are taking a break from drinking but you still want to have something at the bar. Pretty good option for non alcoholic beer. Pretty good flavor. May repurchase this again.
a year agoRancho Cordova, CA
The old stand by! You can almost bet that if there were a bar or grocery store that carried an NA beer, it would be the regular O’Doul’s. If you are looking for an NA that tastes amazing, this isn’t the one.. this is a great option for when there isn’t another lol.