BY O'DOUL'S

O'Doul's® Premium Non-Alcoholic Brew.

Premium & extra smooth.

A premium malt beverage.

Contains less than 0.5%.

Alcohol by volume. see more...

• Never tried this stuff below < is our good? 6 Answers
  • "Not a big fan of this beer." in 1 review
Casanail J.
Lewis Center, OH
Like all the other reviews. I did not like this beer at all I was we sent it on an antibiotic and could not drink alcohol at all I was going to a get together and I knew everyone would be drinking so my friend this non alcoholic beer for me it was the one thing I ever did not like the way it taste left a bitter taste in my for a while do not recommend it.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
When my friends and I were bored at the bottle store we saw this and sort of laughed it off. But we circled back out of curiosity and decided to try this not-beer beer. Gotta say, with the absence of alcohol, there is no excuse for the bad taste. Beer taste bad. But where you take the beer out of beer there is something about it that is just wrong. Don't like.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I purchased this stuff strictly as an experiment. I am not the biggest fan of beer and this didn't disappoint in that it gives a FULL ON beer taste. I didn't enjoy it and I wouldn't purchase it again. But if the idea is to simulate the taste, they've nailed it.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Umm..I don't really like the taste all that much . It's a cheap beer and you'd do better just buying the real deal.lol it puts you in the mind of when you first drank your first beer and thought you were super cool afterwards. Lol Tastes like watered down beer bubbles. Smh
Tina B.
My father is a recovering alcoholic and I tried this thinking it may be a substitute to keep him from going back to the real stuff...definitely not! This is not at all The same and tastes stale.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
It taste like cheap American beer but for those who do not drink but feel left out at a drinking event than this really doesn't help but read the can there really is alcohol in it
keith  .
Not a big fan of this beer. Tastes awful and way overpriced for a non-alcoholic beer. Gave me a headache and a bad taste in my mouth. I had to dump the rest out and get a different beer.
Magda V.
miami, FL
The can is practical because so you end up taking the drink packaging boots in the trash and can reciclarce and do many crafts
...........................................................................................................
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Non alcoholic beer now this is a interesting one. I hate alcohol and I hate the taste and smell of it and I never consume alcohol buy would like to try this.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you want to dink just drink beer. The only reason to drink this is if you cant drink but like the taste of beer. The taste is not all that great though.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Never tried this stuff below < is our good?