O'Doul's Amber Non-Alcoholic Beer

by O'doul's

If you know malt beverages, one taste of O'Doul's will tell you everything. O'Doul's Amber is a beautiful, all-natural, full-bodied premium non-alcoholic malt beverage. It contains only the finest natural ingredients - including barley malt, domestic and imported whole cone hops, brewer's yeast, select grains and water. The only difference between O'Doul's and other malt beverages is that the alcohol has been gently and naturally removed after the maturation process. The reason it tastes so good is very simple; it's an outstanding premium brew.

What does this taste like?
I am not a fan of many amber beers...is this one any good? Yes i know its non alcoholic
Start your review of O'Doul's Amber Non-Alcoholic Beer!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoRancho Cordova, CA
We wish more places carried the Amber O’doul’s. This has a nice flavor and is a welcome change from the regular. This is a good fall beer for those of us that don’t drink the booze. I would pick some up if you haven’t tried it.
6 months agoOlathe
I’ve been doing 6 months no drinking and these have been a real game changer where I still feel like I can socialize with people and drink but not get drunk or have a hangover and I enjoy that
a year agocedar park
Not a fan of these. The alcohol content is so low it’s practically non alcoholic. They don’t taste good and often give me headaches. The carbonation is my favorite part.
3 years agoDayton, OH
I have always love these lol i would drink this with my papal all the time and the price is good and so is the taste . I need to get some and go back in memory lane . Since my papal is no longer here .... I would not change anything about this product its is one off the best
3 years agoGastonia, NC
THIS BEER AFTER ONLY HAVING 2 OF THEM GAVE ME A BAD HEADACHE . NOT ALL BEERS WILL DO THAT BUT TO ME ITS PRETTY STRONG INFACT TOO STRONG. I LIKE A LIGHTER BEER. I PREFER WINE TO BEER ANYDAY THOUGH. PLAN TO EAT A LOT OF FOOD BEFORE YOU DRINK THIS TYPE OF BEER. JUST SAYING.
5 years ago
I have always been pretty skeptical about non-alcoholic beers. I love the taste of beer, but if there's no alcohol then what's the point, right? Now that I am pregnant I tried this Amber version of O'Doul's and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! The flavor is really nice and refreshing!
4 years agoVancouver, WA
My dad is a recovering alcoholic and this made his transition much easier. I don't like the idea he is still trying to drink beer, but its a good substitute for taste for those who cannot have alcohol.
4 years agoKennewick, WA
I'm sorry to be the one to post this, but I don't want to drink beer, without alcohol. O'Douls does a good job, with flavor, but I still want alcohol, in my beer.
4 years agoVentura , CA
Why bother!! Need I say more?? If you stopped drinking it was not because of the taste it's cause you were a drunk!! So stop kidding and saying you miss the flavor!! No wY
10 months agoOak Park Hts, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Refreshing yet malty, rich flavor. It tastes better than the real thing because it is the real thing minus the impaired driving