BY O'DOUL'S AMBER

Take your taste buds on a journey to the far side of the world. New zealand’s legendary nelson sauvin hop gives us a powerful hoppy character, but none of the heaviness you sometimes find in imperial ipas. The result is a big brew with a sweet, malty character that perfectly balances the intense hop aroma and flavor. see more...

tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I have never tried this but know plenty of people that do drink it. They say it's good has the flavor of beer but not the alcohol which is good for certain people that have had problems.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
My dad is a recovering alcoholic and this made his transition much easier. I don't like the idea he is still trying to drink beer, but its a good substitute for taste for those who cannot have alcohol.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I have always love these lol i would drink this with my papal all the time and the price is good and so is the taste . I need to get some and go back in memory lane . Since my papal is no longer here .... I would not change anything about this product its is one off the best
kitten C.
A great option for guests that choose to not drink but enjoy the flavor of beer...especially great for the designated driver!
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
I'm sorry to be the one to post this, but I don't want to drink beer, without alcohol. O'Douls does a good job, with flavor, but I still want alcohol, in my beer.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
............................MY father bought befor he say theres nothing great about it but a ok beer to sip on.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
THIS BEER AFTER ONLY HAVING 2 OF THEM GAVE ME A BAD HEADACHE . NOT ALL BEERS WILL DO THAT BUT TO ME ITS PRETTY STRONG INFACT TOO STRONG. I LIKE A LIGHTER BEER. I PREFER WINE TO BEER ANYDAY THOUGH. PLAN TO EAT A LOT OF FOOD BEFORE YOU DRINK THIS TYPE OF BEER. JUST SAYING.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like?