Odor-Eaters Stink Stoppers Kids & Teen Foot Odor Killing Spray - 4 oz

Stink Stoppers for Kids and Teens Odor-Killing Dry Spray Stink Stoppers odor-eliminating spray goes on dry and is effective enough to stop even kids' and teens' foot odor in its tracks. It's an advanced weapon in the fight to keep feet and whatever they're wearing fresher longer: Combines three proven odor fighters. Latches onto and neutralizes odor molecules. Leaves behind a fresh, "sporty" scent that kids and teens prefer. Easy to use package: Narrower than the typical can for easier grip. Spray trigger is easier to reach, aim, and press. No cap to lose. Stink Stoppers spray can be applied on feet and in. Color: Clear. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Odor-Eaters Stink Stoppers Kids & Teen Foot Odor Killing Spray - 4 oz!
Brandon, FL
So this worked for about 10 minutes and then unfortunately the stink returned. I had such high hopes because my daughter has terribly smelly feet. Unfortunately this did not stop her stink...
Richmond
This product is AMAZING! I recently broke my ankle and was placed into a boot. Think of the worst rotten moldy cheese smell ever x10. Stink Stoppers literally stopped the stink!!! I was so impressed and pleased with the effectiveness of this product!
I’ve tried a lot of things but this is the best. I saw it @ the dollar store and decided to try it. Well it’s deft. A keeper. Did I mention I found it @ the dollar store. This is the best kept secret!
Twentynine Palms, CA
It's is so hard for me to find a product for my four children's smelly feet. This product not only smells great. It actually eliminates the odor!! My son's football cleats smell great. Great product!!
I really love this stink stoppers for kids. My kids feet are something else, this has worked wonders on their feet. It's very effective and quite affordable. It's very long lasting and the smell is pleasant. I really recommend it.
Washington , VT
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use this while in AAU, it works pretty good. It’s not that expensive. It can leave shoes wet if you use too much
Smells great and my kids actually like using it! Easy to use and goes a long way.