Odor-Eaters Foot & Sneaker Spray Powder 4oz uploaded by Julia V.

BY ODOR-EATERS

A powerful combination of patented ingredients and Arm & Hammer Baking Soda outperforms any single odor or wetness ingredient Superior odor and wetness protection Destroys odor on contact and absorbs 110% its weight in sweat Dries clear Helps prevent athlete's foot with Tolnaftate Antifungal 2 4oz. cans Made in USA see more...

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can someone please tell me what it is about teenagers and stinky feet? Man my sons Basketball shoes and his cleats can get just rancid and sometimes the smell will linger on his feet! Thankfully a friend of mine who is also the parent of a teenager recommended this to me and I’ve been having him use it ever since. Works great and I’ve recommended it to a lot of his friends parents😂
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this spray. The smell is pleasant and really helps keep my shoes from getting smelly. Also really great for minimizing odor (I had to spray a stinky pair of tennis shoes that my boyfriend has. They don't even stink anymore!)
Amanda W.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
This stuff works to an extent. I have really sweaty feet especially if I'm active. It's really great for jogging shoes and boots!
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is the best for you kids/family stinky shoes hahaha sounds funny but it really does work at getting rid of the smell.
Lauren D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works very well. Use these in any boots or shoes that are worn outside in all elements.
Brittany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This only works for a little while then your shoes will go back to having an oder.
Julia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My feet sweat a lot!! I work in an office and I have to wear socks and formal shoes all the time, so my feet locked up all day get wet and that causes me bad smell, but since I use this spray is another story. When I get out of the shower I dry my feet well, spray and wait a few minutes before I put on my socks and shoes and done. Work perfectly and great price.