Superior odor and wetness protection. Destroys odor on contact with three powerful odor-destroying ingredients. Absorbs sweat to keep feet fresh and dry all day. Destroys odor on contact. With three odor-destroying ingredients. Keeps feet fresh & dry all day. .

Is this product really good to eliminate odors? Thanks!
Start your review of Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz!
Riverton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This helps with odor control of my stinky feet. That way when I remove my feet my feet don’t stink up the whole room. I would highly recommend this to people with sweaty stinky feet. This was a great value.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
I super like this Odor-eater Foot powder! We almost tried everything for my grade schooler but non of them works! This is the only product that really helps my little man's smelly foot! It neutralized the odor and blocks it from smelling again!
Zapata, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz uploaded by Samantha Z.
I really began getting self conscious about my ridiculously smelly, damp feet. My foot sweat is so bad the only kind of shoe I’m able to wear are textile, suede and leather because any other material would just amplify the scent of sweaty feet and just destroy the fabric on my shoes!!! Athletes foot powders and creams, baking soda, nothing did it, I was washing my shoes weekly, sun-drying them and then using powder day and night to maintain any sort of hygiene to just help with the issue. The only powder that seemed to “KINDA” help was the Dollar General brand Relaxall version, and it was just something I figured I’d have to deal with forever... but then one day I ran out and needed more for the week... and all 3 of the DG in my hometown were out of stock of their brand. Devastated having tryed the other brands on the self before, I took a chance buying this one since I noticed it looked fairly new, (4$ I think) and it was well worth it, LIFE CHANGING. It eliminated the odor of sweaty, damp, dirty laundry-like smelly feet from all my shoes (even the running shoes made of memory foam). Now I can’t go ending my day without pouring Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz into my shoes because pungent shoe obliterating sweaty feet and odor are just not a part of my life anymore.
Alvin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz uploaded by Jennifer O.
I work at a daycare so I’m always on my feet. On top of that, I already struggle with sweaty feet so I needed something stat. I put this foot powder in my shoes everyday and at the end of the day when I take off my shoes, my feet are okay and my shoes don’t smell bad.I tried an other brand and they ended up drying out my feet to the point where they started peeling. This product has never done that to me. I would recommend!
Good Hope
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz uploaded by Tammie H.
This product was purchased for my husband who has terrible foot smells. This product was purchased for sprinkling and Chase use or maybe his dirty sock bag to help with keeping his feet dry during the day when I yawn also helping with smell it's a fordable, I do recommend any housewife or any man trying to out-do the smell.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It has a good scent and works very well. It was not enough to overcome the lasting odor in my orthotics but definititely cut down on the odor. It worked better than other powders I've tried. I think my search has ended and I will continue to order this product in the future.
Livingston
Purchased at: Walmart
This product did not work will for my son. I would sprinkle it in his shoes and they would still smell. He would put it on his feet after he showered but it did not seem to work it did keep his feet dry or During sports But the smell was still present.
Vernon
My boyfriend has really bad smelling feet and he always uses this in his shoes and on his socks and it kills the odor he has. The shoes have definitely lasted a lot longer smell wise. And it’s relatively cheap to buy
Plant city, FL
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6 oz uploaded by Alicia P.
My husband works in landscaping and his feet are constantly wet and eventually his shoes start stinking this is by far the best product I have found and at a good price.
this is litterly my go to powsee after a race and my feet are sweaty and my shoes are full of swea t and I put this in them and it leaves then dry and oder free 😆