Odor-Eaters Foot Powder

Odor-Eaters Foot Powder provides superior odour and wetness protection now with 30 more odour fighters. The powder destroys odour on contact with three powerful odour-fighting ingredients. The formula contains corn starch and a super-absorbent material to keep feet drier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Odor-Eaters Foot Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Medford, OR
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder uploaded by Cassie R.
Love this product! Stops any odor! I overly sweat and use it daily. I put it in my shoes and socks! My skin has never dried out, gotten a rash, or stunk since using this product. It doesn't have a smell either. It's a little pricey and hard to find!
Montreal, QC
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder uploaded by Alexandra M.
Didn't know that brand at all beside the drscholls however i don't regret it at all after a good session in the gym i use it for my running shoes