Odor Control Dog Shampoo - 24oz - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Odor Control Dog Shampoo - 24oz - Up&Up™!
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
Smells great, lathers nicely, left my dogs' coats feeling fresh and floofy after. The scent lasted a solid week, maybe few days more than a week. Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Amanda M.
Garden City, MI
Good price and goof product for my fur baby! It washes off nice and don't take forever to wash off like some of the other dog shampoos do
Kasey  T.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I got this at target for my pitbull. It does have a very fresh scent, lathers into a nice foam, and really does make her coat feel soft and smooth. I’m not sure if it takes away all odor… but it does make her feel clean and soft.
Tracie C.
Wilmington , IL
Odor Control Dog Shampoo - 24oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Tracie C.
Inexpensive product to use between professional grooming. Was exactly as expected for an Up and Up product. [product:odor-control-dog-shampoo-24oz-up&up]
Roman H.
HESPERIA
Worked really well on removing that stinky dog smell. Also my dog loved it, the shampoo did not irritate her skin like some other products that I have used in the past. It's worth every penny if you are looking for an effective way to remove pet odor.
Laura B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Odor Control Dog Shampoo - 24oz - Up&Up™ uploaded by Laura B.
Actually works really good isn’t on the cheaper side of shampoos I’ve had name brands that were cheaper but it works pretty good
Crystal C.
Crete
My Doberman smells pretty bad sometimes even though she is short hair. Regular dish soap was my go too but didn’t last long. This product keeps odor away longer. I would recommend to anyone with odor problems.
Jessica O.
Moss Point, MS
This helped a lot with my dog who enjoys rolling in dirt and mud all the time and just finding the nastiest stuff to roll into. It definitely eliminates all odors!
cody T.
long beach
This product was decent. It definitely felt a little cheap and didn’t work as good. I would improve the smell and look of it.
Audrey  K.
Smells great. Tackles the worst dog odors. Leaves pet’s coat shiny and soft. I would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?