Odor Check Natural Air Deodorizer Purifier Odor & Moisture Control for Shoes, Bags, Lockers, Luggage & Sporting Equipment

BY ODOR CHECK

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Chardae J.
Uhh I received this item free in exchange for an honest unbiased review from Honest Few. I opened it and was very skeptical but excited as I am on my feet often and sometimes my Converse Sneakers can smell like the gym (my mom's words not mine) . I put the deodorizer in my shoes for twenty four hours and after no results, I simply went back to my usual foot deodorizer powder. It's a nice idea but it doesn't work.