BY O'DONNELL INDUSTRIES

Water Resistant Outdoor Pet Bed The Snoozer Camo Lounge is designed for tough outdoor use like the dog house the car port or the garage. Small lounger dog bed measures 36 inches by 28 inches. The Camo Lounge comes in a camouflage fabric. With a cedar and polyester cotton fill this dog bed helps with doggie odor. Machine washable and dryable the dog lounger is 5 inches thick much thicker and more comfortable than a discount store bed. Excellent loft soft and comfortable plus the cedar is a natural flea and insect repellent as well as a deodorizer. Easy to clean - just take the cover off and throw it in your machine easy as that. Machine-washable cover with heavy duty zipper. Small: 28 x 36. Excellent for outdoor pets or pets with bladder problems. Treated for maximum water resistance. Cedar and poly filled. Color: Forest Camouflage pattern. see more...

Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love this for use in the car! My fur babiesate comfortable and it keeps hair off the seats. Also easy to travel with so they have a place to rest when we get to where we are going
Briana N.
This pet bed is really comfortable for your cat, dog, puppies, or kittens. My brother have two puppies and they always fight to see who can sleep on the bed its so cute.
Kristina L.
My dog loves his Snoozer Water-Resistant Rectangular Pet Bed In Camouflage he lays on it all day and never lays on the couch anymore. This product is awesome!
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like this bed our dog likes it as well it fits in his cage he sleeps on it every night and I wash my and it held up pretty good as well!
brianna m.
My mom's dog uses this and he actually likes to go to bed now since she bought the bed for him lol
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this bed. It fits perfectly in cages and isn't too bulky to have around the house.
Bonnie T.
Bethel, MN
How is the stuffing in it?