Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesOdom's Tennessee Pride
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Stuffed Biscuits, 10 Ounce (2-Count Package)

by Odom's Tennessee Pride

Try Odom's Tennessee Pride Sausage, Egg Cheese Stuffed Biscuits for a delicious start to your day or a great anytime snack. Mouthwatering pork sausage crumbles, fluffy scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese are stuffed inside a pillowy buttermilk biscuit for a satisfying meal that's sure to wake up your taste buds. Can be microwaved for a breakfast or snack that's ready in moments. Mix up your breakfast routine with hot and hearty Odom's Sausage, Egg Cheese Stuffed Biscuits. Be sure to try other Odom's breakfast sandwiches, too!

2 Odom's Tennessee Pride Sausage, Egg Cheese Stuffed Biscuits; Pork sausage crumbles, egg, and cheese stuffed into a buttermilk biscuit; Microwave for a delicious breakfast in minutes; Perfect anytime; 12 g protein per serving; 410 calories per serving; A great snack, too!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Odom's Tennessee Pride Sausage, Egg & Cheese Stuffed Biscuits, 10 Ounce (2-Count Package)!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I wanted so badly to love these. I cooked this in the microwave as directed. The biscuit was hard as a rock. The gravy was thick and pasty and had the consistency of glue but tasted like I was licking flour. The tiny amount of sausage that was in the biscuit was tasteless and rubbery. I would not recommend this if you are wanting a flaky biscuit with country sausage gravy. A better frozen alternative would be Jimmy Dean Biscuit & Gravy Breakfast Bowl.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg! I am in love with these! Wish I could buy them in bigger quantities. They are easy to make and quick to find are gone. I will be looking for coupons so I can buy more as my empty stomach treat. Highly recommended by this foodie!
Benton, AR
These are super delicious. My kids enjoy having them in the morning for breakfast. They remind me to grab more every time I do my grocery shopping. Their sandwiches are really great too!

Looking for your answer?