BY ODOM'S

Odom's Tennessee Pride® Sausage & Buttermilk Biscuits.

"Taste the pride".

12 snack size.

Fully cooked sandwiches in 6 stay-fresh twin packs.

Per 2 sandwiches:

330 calories.

7g sat fat 35% DV.

830 mg sodium 35% DV.

3g sugars. see more...

Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
These are so delicious! They are quick and easy to make for breakfast. I like to add cheese on mine. I am typically not a sausage fan, but I really love these. The sausage is the perfect thickness and it tastes really great. If you want a quick breakfast these are perfect.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I am not a fan of these but my family loves them. They could eat them every day if I let them. I think the price is steep but the taste is great apparently. I must say it is a good amount for the price so I will buy again.
Sacha M.
Quick and easy breakfast option. Two is generally enough, but three would be better. Unfortunately they're packaged in multiples of two.
Candi C.
These sausage biscuits are my go to breakfast on tough mornings. They taste delicious and are ready in no time at all.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
Great breakfast option. Like little sliders and two should be enough to fill you up in the morning.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I think about picking these up all the time, but usually with frozen sandwiches of this variety the biscuits are really dry. Are these? And how is the sausage? I tend to gravitate to a more savory sausage rather than sweet.