BY ODOM'S

Odom's Tennessee Pride Country Sausage Mild.
All-American burger.
Recipe on package.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 15896. see more...

Kendall K.
Like to use this flavorful sausage in breakfast muffins or scrambles. Really delicious and good flavor. A little greasy but that's to be expected. Usually a better price than the other brands out there.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My family and I love this brand of sausage. It taste great and isn't to spicy. We fix it sometimes for breakfast and sometimes for dinner. It is very cheap where I live and we usually buy two or more packages. My family will not buy any other brand of sausage but this one. I absolutely love it.
Leslie C.
Rockingham, NC
This sausage is a must have for my mom's stuffing recipe. It's my go to brand for breakfast too. It has great flavor without being too spicy and even my picky eaters love it.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL
This is my all time favorite for biscuits and gravy I do feel the mild is a little plain but great for younger kids hot is the best so much strong flavor
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Love Tennessee Pride sausage! It is my go to for sausage whether it be links or patties! I love the flavor of the Original or the maple sausage links.
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
Very tasty sausage. On weekends I make sausage biscuits for my family and Tennessee Pride sausage is my favorite because I love the flavor.
Jade L.
Love to use this when I'm making sausage patties, its great tasting and easy to use if you want to make a breakfast sandwich