BY ODOBAN #97 in Disinfectants

OdoBan Original Eucalyptus Scent Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener is an instant action air freshener and odor eliminator. Use it in kitchens, bathrooms and other household areas to eliminate unpleasant odors on floors, walls, garbage areas, showers,... see more...

Eddie C.
Knightdale
We just use this with a sick one in house. It is great that I could use all over. It disinfects and deodorizes the fabric. I could even spray on the air filters and it would do the house. I am impressed with it and going to but again.  OdoBan Professional Series Deodorizer Disinfectant 32oz Spray Bottle Eucalyptus Scent (OdoBan CCC 910062-QC12)
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I use this disinfectant on nearly everything. After cleaning the kitchen I mist all the surfaces down and it’s kills odor like a charm. The only thing I’m not super fond of is the scent, but other than that I’d recommend this product but would love it more if they made it in a citrus scent.
Amanda C.
This product eliminates odors and disinfects almost immediately. This is the original eucalyptus scent, I also use the OdoBan floor cleaner, no rents. This product kills 99.99 percent of germs I use it on pet odors, Upholstery, and my kitchen and in my bathroom. I believe I paid $7 at Walmart for this product. I would recommend it to anyone!
Sequoyah T.
I purchase this product specify with my pets in mind. I have 2 dogs and a cat and it can get pretty stinky sometimes. But a few sprays of this, and within 5 minutes, the odor is gone. I like to spray it over the litter box when my cat poops and on the dog beds. The scent is very fresh and clean and a little goes a long way
Jordan B.
Whitley city, KY
I use this after laying in my tanning bed, on hard surfaces, on curtains and carpet, in my mop bucket water and my laundry! This is my go to and has pretty much eliminated all of my other products in my home. It leaves a light scent behind and is a hospital grade disinfectant. I plan to use it on my car next time I clean it also. This stuff Works! It doesn't irritate my allergies like febreze and other aerosol air fresheners do, that basically mix with odors and when you walk in smell like Hawaiian fried chicken.. there was no odor after mopping and spritzing through the air with this.
Kyrstin C.
Having 3 large dogs, this has become a staple in our house. They sneak up on the couch after we go to bed so I use this to spray on the couch and living room rug and it keeps it from smelling like them. The smell isn't overwhelming at all and isn't so strong that it leaves me with a headache. I haven't used it to sanitize anything but seeing how well it does at removing odors, it's a product I would definitely consider to use for sanitizing
Amanda B.
This is my go to spray! I usually only use it in the car now but I've used it on my couches in the living room as well. The smell is very clean and refreshing, Eucalyptus. I love the fact that it not only freshens the air and fabric but it also kills germs as well. The container is large, and usually lasts me a lot longer than the typical air freshener.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
This is one of my all time absolute favorite odor reducer products. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats and 2 kids so my house often is a treasure trove of odor. Odoban is the only thing that truly gets to the source of the smell and eliminates it. The smell is lovely, though I wouldn't compare it to eucalyptus, very light and airy.
I use this so often, and always grab a bottle when I see it on the shelf (it's almost always sold out). By far the best
Amanda O.
Fayetteville, NC
Odoban does a wonderful job eliminating pet odors in the air and odors that may seem "stuck" to furniture! The scent lingers but only for about a day and when it is gone your furniture and home smell normal without the scent an animal may have left on your furniture. I highly recommend the product especially if you have young pets who tend to have accidents while training them to do their business in the appropriate area.
Kim C.
Meh. Doesn't do the job I thought it would. My dogs just smell. No matter what. Then they climb on the couch. I'd stick with a different fabric spray. This just doesn't cut it. Too minty smell is over powering. Pass on this. It doesn't really work.
Hey all I really enjoy this product but need help.  Sprayed my chair and let dry only a few minutes when my cat jumped up in and laid down now he smells like this product his side is dry but only his rear haunch smells like doban.  My question is will he be ok if he cleans there I have been wiping him with a wet washcloth and it's been almost 3 hours since he laid their.
Sequoyah T.
Are there different scents as well?