OdoBan Original Eucalyptus Scent Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener, 27 fl oz uploaded by Kyrstin C.OdoBan Original Eucalyptus Scent Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener, 27 fl oz uploaded by Amanda B.OdoBan Original Eucalyptus Scent Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener, 27 fl oz uploaded by Amanda C.

BY ODOBAN

OdoBan Original Eucalyptus Scent Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener is an instant action air freshener and odor eliminator. Use it in kitchens, bathrooms and other household areas to eliminate unpleasant odors on floors, walls, garbage areas, showers,... see more...

Amanda C.
This product eliminates odors and disinfects almost immediately. This is the original eucalyptus scent, I also use the OdoBan floor cleaner, no rents. This product kills 99.99 percent of germs I use it on pet odors, Upholstery, and my kitchen and in my bathroom. I believe I paid $7 at Walmart for this product. I would recommend it to anyone!
Jordan B.
Whitley city, KY
I use this after laying in my tanning bed, on hard surfaces, on curtains and carpet, in my mop bucket water and my laundry! This is my go to and has pretty much eliminated all of my other products in my home. It leaves a light scent behind and is a hospital grade disinfectant. I plan to use it on my car next time I clean it also. This stuff Works! It doesn't irritate my allergies like febreze and other aerosol air fresheners do, that basically mix with odors and when you walk in smell like Hawaiian fried chicken.. there was no odor after mopping and spritzing through the air with this.
Andrea C.
Shawnee, Ks
I use this every time I change my sheets on my bare mattress and in between washes on bare pillows. It smells amazing when I lay in my bed and I’m also happy to know it is hospital grade disinfectant amd it’s helped me to not get sick this season.
Kyrstin C.
Having 3 large dogs, this has become a staple in our house. They sneak up on the couch after we go to bed so I use this to spray on the couch and living room rug and it keeps it from smelling like them. The smell isn't overwhelming at all and isn't so strong that it leaves me with a headache. I haven't used it to sanitize anything but seeing how well it does at removing odors, it's a product I would definitely consider to use for sanitizing
Amanda B.
This is my go to spray! I usually only use it in the car now but I've used it on my couches in the living room as well. The smell is very clean and refreshing, Eucalyptus. I love the fact that it not only freshens the air and fabric but it also kills germs as well. The container is large, and usually lasts me a lot longer than the typical air freshener.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
This is one of my all time absolute favorite odor reducer products. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats and 2 kids so my house often is a treasure trove of odor. Odoban is the only thing that truly gets to the source of the smell and eliminates it. The smell is lovely, though I wouldn't compare it to eucalyptus, very light and airy.
I use this so often, and always grab a bottle when I see it on the shelf (it's almost always sold out). By far the best
Amanda O.
Fayetteville, NC
Odoban does a wonderful job eliminating pet odors in the air and odors that may seem "stuck" to furniture! The scent lingers but only for about a day and when it is gone your furniture and home smell normal without the scent an animal may have left on your furniture. I highly recommend the product especially if you have young pets who tend to have accidents while training them to do their business in the appropriate area.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I wish that they sold this in more stores because it is great, the eucalyptus scent is really nice and it leaves things looking and smelling clean. You can easily use this on carpets and fabrics to remove odors and is your best go to product if you have pets at home.
Kim C.
Meh. Doesn't do the job I thought it would. My dogs just smell. No matter what. Then they climb on the couch. I'd stick with a different fabric spray. This just doesn't cut it. Too minty smell is over powering. Pass on this. It doesn't really work.
Anthony H.
Decatur, IL
We have a rental property business. This is the thing we use when getting a property ready to rent. Takes care of any smells that may have been left by previous tenants.