Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterOdoban
Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Lavender (2 Gal)

OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Lavender (2 Gal)

OdoBan Concentrate Disinfectant Laundry and Air Freshener Lavender Scent, 1 Gal. 2-Pack

Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.; Kills 99% of germs; Eliminates and controls the growth of mold and mildew; Excellent for flood and fire restoration

Is this product for cleaning dirty surfaces [product:odoban-odor-eliminator-and-disinfectant-concentrate-lavender-1] ?
Start your review of OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Lavender (2 Gal)!
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
This is the greatest stuff if you have animals in the house. It smells great, doesn't need to be rinsed off, is anti-bacterial and does a great job cleaning. My cat used to spray and this stuff took the odor right out of the carpet and house.  It's so inexpensive when you buy it by the gallon and dilute it in water.  It's great to put in your wash to make your clothes smell really nice. I'll never be with out this again. I'm buying the eucalyptus scent next.

OdoBan Professional Series Deodorizer Disinfectant, 1gal Bottle, Lavender Scent, 4/CT

Daryll H.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Home Depot
I love the smell and the fact that it disinfects! I use it all over the house, but it completely renewed my epoxy basement floor. The smell is wonderful. I also use it in my laundry for a great smell and disinfecting power.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Lavender (2 Gal) uploaded by Davia C.
@Odoban odor eliminator and disinfectant Is something that I found out about when I was running a concierge medical clinic from one of my staff. I was surprised at all of the multi-purpose benefits that auto ban provides in the areas of cleaning fabric refreshing disinfecting and the fact that it is safe around kids and pets makes it a huge plus. I tend to use odoban On my medical scrubs and my medical travel bag to ensure that the germs from patients homes do not follow me wherever I go. I love the fact that this can be used On surfaces like mattresses and pillows and it does not leave a chemical sent. If you haven’t tried this I highly recommend that you pick this up at Walmart or Sam’s Club it will become one of your favorite additions to your cleaning routine.[product:original-scent-odoban-odor-eliminator-rtu-spray-w/1-gallon-concentrate][product:odoban-cleaning-products-128-oz.-3-in-1-carpet-cleaner-960261-g]
Madison C.
Traverse City, MI
Ive used Odoban almost daily, I love it! It works very well! Helps eliminate almost any odors! The only thing to improve is sometimes the bottle tends to leak!? But I’ll definitely be buying odoban again!
Mary N.
Keller, TX
I love the stuff. I've been having issues with especially the towels not coming out smelling really fresh and with all the germs floating around I wanted a disinfectant for my laundry and for the air. This I only add to my laundry and I think it works fantastic.
sinjely D.
Bridgeport, CT
Such a great brand love how clean it make my house smell 😩 I’m a big fan of lavender but this smell doesn’t really smell like lavender it smells more like rose with a hint of lavender
Allison A.
Cedartown
Love this product. Smells great. Kills germs like the Coronavirus or flu. Works against covid-19
Gina K.
Love, Love!! Let me tell you. I was at my wits end. We have two huge dogs and I was freaking out that I couldn't get smells out. My mother purchased this for Christmas for me and I am in love. It takes the smell away, I use it all the time. My house smell wonderful and I am now not stressing. I recently just purchased the carpet clear that I cant wait to use. I am so relieved I found this product.
Ava W.
Love it use it everywhere floors have never been so clean and I get compliments every time I use it on how my home smells!
Tanya R.
Normalville , PA
I love the way this product smells and how it leaves surfaces clean. I got into this product because my new job I work with animals and they use this product. Very good disinfectant as far as I can tell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...