Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesOdoban
Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Fresh Linen (1 gal)

OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Fresh Linen (1 gal.)

OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant cleans, disinfects, sanitizes and deodorizes all pre-cleaned hard, nonporous household surfaces. Eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent. You can use it as an air freshener, mopping solution, laundry refresher, pet odor eliminator and spot treatment. OdoBan is a multipurpose concentrate and it makes up to 32 gallons. This industrial liquid odor eliminator leaves no residue and has a variety of uses. OdoBan eliminates foul odors caused by pets, mildew, smoke, vomit, sewage and urine. Excellent for fire restoration. Also available in lavender fragrance. EPA Registered.

Mildewstat, virucide and sanitizer; Kill viruses in 60 seconds; Multipurpose cleaner; Kills 99.99% of germs in 60 seconds

Ok Moms and pet Moms, What carpet/couch cleaning product do you recommend to not only clean but DISINFECT? OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Fresh Linen (1 gal.) ? Help?
Start your review of OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate, Fresh Linen (1 gal.)!
Aya O.
Leesburg, GA
Odoban is definitely one of the cleaning productsl I always have. It’s multiple purpose it cleans, smells good and best of all it disinfect.
Beki F.
Odoban is probably my most favorite cleaner/disinfectant out there. I use this scent for my general cleaning. I Love that Odoban kills 99.99% of germs!
Paulina S.
The best odor eliminator ever!!!! The dog peed on the couch I hired a professional cleaner and they absolutely did nothing to help the smell. Someone online told me to get this, clean the area and inject it into the couch. Worked amazingly. I keep a jug of this at all times.