BY ODOBAN

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. OdoBan Pet Oxy Stain remover safely removes stain from surfaces with the power of oxygen. Removes stains and odors from urine, vomit, feces, blood, dirt and grass. Environmentally friendly formula is recognized for safer chemistry by the US EPA Safer Choice Program. see more...

Morgan H.
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING! My couch smelled like dog, and I tried so many different products to get the smell out. After months and months of searching, I finally stumbled upon this stuff. It worked instantly! It was cheaper than anything else I've tried and 10 times better. As long as they make it, I'll continue to buy it!!!!
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
With 7 cats I can honestly say my house doesn't stink. Not 1 person has ever come over and said it smells. Partially thanks to this product. It smells clean and it does remove stains.
Khayla B.
Harrison, MI
This product has never failed me! I have two dogs & white carpet & have yet to have any spots leave a stain!