BY ODDKA VODKA

Oddka Vodka
  • "I havent tried all of the flavors, like i havent tried the apple pie, im not sure if id like that one but the ones i have had tasted amazing!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love the flavors of Oddka, but some of them are just a little TOO odd, and I could never justify buying a whole bottle of fresh cut grass flavored vodka." in 3 reviews
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
We have the Electricity and Grass versions of Oddka. They are really freaking weird! The only time they really get drank is when some one new comes to our house and sees it on the counter. Everyone's had to try it at least once. It's not awful, but it is one of a kind.
Erika L.
Vodka is so not my liquor of choice most of the time, but the Oddka Vodka Apple Pie is not only tolerable, but genuinely delectable. And as a certified weirdo I of course think their branding is A+.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
For $5, this vodka is one of the best bang for your buck vodkas out there. I'm a huge fan of vodka & these drinks go down smooth. It's not the smoothst, but pretty darn smooth. I'd say it goes down way better than SKYY, but that's mostly because I think SKYY is disgusting. Sorry SKYY. I got the Electricity flavored one, but it's not very good. It is however great to mix with!
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
Tried the 'Salted Caramel Popcorn' Flavor. I tried this as a mixer with ginger ale, cola, juice, etc. Just couldn't find the right combination. Not sure what to mix it with, but it's tasty to have on the rocks or as a shot. Not sure if I'd buy this again. ..
Jenay K.
This vodka is very unique. Though I haven't tried all the flavors I would just buy it because the bottle looks pretty cool. I don't think I would try fresh cut grass and would like to know how it taste if anyone has tasted it. But for sure a cool vodka.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I've only had one flavor. The salted caramel popcorn flavor. And I have to say it was amazing! I mixed it with honey crisp apple cider & drizzled caramel syrup in the glass. Did a caramel sea salt rim as well.
Ashley L.
Boston, MA
Oddka has a special place in my heart! one of my favorite bartenders makes an awesome buttered popcorn shot with oddkas popcorn flavor. they also have volt flavor thats supposed to taste like putting you tonge on the end of a 9 Volt battery. Sounds awful I know, but mix that with some lime rose and it makes a crazy shot.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
A few months ago my boyfriends sister came to visit with a bottle of Oddka Applie pie vodka. It. Was. Delicious. It barely tasted like alcohol and wasn't too sweet like some flavored vodkas. We kept drinking it because it was so good and well, lets just say the night ended a little messy.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
I saw this at a party and I have never seen them before!! I want to go to the liquor store and pick up a few. make a fun gift. cool because they are colored!! i want to try all of the flavors. and i see the MSRP is only $16/bottle. GREAT PRICE!! can't wait to try all!!
Jasmine H.
I was incredibly hesitant to try this but I did. I tried the electric one and the fresh cut grass and I am so glad I did! These were fantastic, I am a vodka drinker and really picky about it, but they were so good and different then most of the flavored vodka out there.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Which flavor is the best?
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Which One would you recommend ?
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
What do you like to mix this with?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
What is your favorite flavor ?