Oddka Vodka

by Oddka Vodka

We bought the Electricity flavored one a while back and have had a hard time coming up with great cocktails with it. It tastes good by itself, but we like mixing drinks. Anyone have any suggestions?
I have only received two flavors although I would like to know if they have more flavors?
Never heard of this. Has anyone tried it and what is the best flavor?
Start your review of Oddka Vodka !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I havent tried all of the flavors, like i havent tried the apple pie, im not sure if id like that one but the ones i have had tasted amazing!in reviews
...just a little TOO odd, and I could never justify buying a whole bottle of fresh cut grass flavored vodka.in reviews
Hiyab S.
If you just take shots it doesn't taste good but if you mix it then its really good
Alana P.
Tuscumbia, AL
I tried the electricity flavored one and loved it! It seemed to have a sort of blueberry note to it. Awesome mixer. This whole line is just a lot of fun.
Christie  S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 8
I've only had one flavor. The salted caramel popcorn flavor. And I have to say it was amazing! I mixed it with honey crisp apple cider & drizzled caramel syrup in the glass. Did a caramel sea salt rim as well.
Erika L.
Vodka is so not my liquor of choice most of the time, but the Oddka Vodka Apple Pie is not only tolerable, but genuinely delectable. And as a certified weirdo I of course think their branding is A+.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Oddka apple pie vodka is better than apple pie moonshine. It's well flavored and it mixes well with sprite.
Jenay K.
This vodka is very unique. Though I haven't tried all the flavors I would just buy it because the bottle looks pretty cool. I don't think I would try fresh cut grass and would like to know how it taste if anyone has tasted it. But for sure a cool vodka.
Mark V.
Kerrville, TX
I like this drank, it taste so good.
I like this drank, it taste so good.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
Tried the 'Salted Caramel Popcorn' Flavor. I tried this as a mixer with ginger ale, cola, juice, etc. Just couldn't find the right combination. Not sure what to mix it with, but it's tasty to have on the rocks or as a shot. Not sure if I'd buy this again. ..
Ashley T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
1,245 reviews
Very good brand and tasty flavors . You and got family will love this for a party of your own and it’ll be lots of fun too
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We have the Electricity and Grass versions of Oddka. They are really freaking weird! The only time they really get drank is when some one new comes to our house and sees it on the counter. Everyone's had to try it at least once. It's not awful, but it is one of a kind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...