BY ODDKA VODKA

Oddka Vodka
  • "I havent tried all of the flavors, like i havent tried the apple pie, im not sure if id like that one but the ones i have had tasted amazing!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love the flavors of Oddka, but some of them are just a little TOO odd, and I could never justify buying a whole bottle of fresh cut grass flavored vodka." in 3 reviews
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Happy Hour Expert
We have the Electricity and Grass versions of Oddka. They are really freaking weird! The only time they really get drank is when some one new comes to our house and sees it on the counter. Everyone's had to try it at least once. It's not awful, but it is one of a kind.
Erika L.
Vodka is so not my liquor of choice most of the time, but the Oddka Vodka Apple Pie is not only tolerable, but genuinely delectable. And as a certified weirdo I of course think their branding is A+.
Jenay K.
This vodka is very unique. Though I haven't tried all the flavors I would just buy it because the bottle looks pretty cool. I don't think I would try fresh cut grass and would like to know how it taste if anyone has tasted it. But for sure a cool vodka.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I've only had one flavor. The salted caramel popcorn flavor. And I have to say it was amazing! I mixed it with honey crisp apple cider & drizzled caramel syrup in the glass. Did a caramel sea salt rim as well.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
Im not a vodka far but this taste better than five o'clock, purchased at my local liquor store because of the apple pie flavor. Not to bad
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Oddka apple pie vodka is better than apple pie moonshine. It's well flavored and it mixes well with sprite.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
I love the flavors of Oddka, but some of them are just a little TOO odd, and I could never justify buying a whole bottle of fresh cut grass flavored vodka. However some of the others like Electricity are quite good! Perfect for an odd-ball like myself!
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I love volka my favorite drik
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
These infused vodkas make fabulous cocktails!!
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
This liquor is expressive
I like all the flavors * the apple pie taste like apples and cinnamon
*Electricity has a tickling bud and sparkling taste
*fresh cut grass is citrusy and sweet
*salty caramel popcorn has caramel and sea salt ness
*wesabi is spiceyyyyy
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Which flavor is the best?
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Which One would you recommend ?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is your favorite flavor ?
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
What do you like to mix this with?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Whats your favorite flavor?