Add a Photo

By ODDKA VODKA
#46 in Vodka
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I tried the Electricity flavor and it really is something out of this world! It's a little sweet, a little fizzy, and the name is very appropriate. Tastes great by itself in shots and I'm sure it would also be great mixed with soda or other liquor. 10/10
Jenay K.
Jenay K.

This vodka is very unique. Though I haven't tried all the flavors I would just buy it because the bottle looks pretty cool. I don't think I would try fresh cut grass and would like to know how it taste if anyone has tasted it. But for sure a cool vodka.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've only had one flavor. The salted caramel popcorn flavor. And I have to say it was amazing! I mixed it with honey crisp apple cider & drizzled caramel syrup in the glass. Did a caramel sea salt rim as well.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA

Oddka apple pie vodka is better than apple pie moonshine. It's well flavored and it mixes well with sprite.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA

Fun for party thing get together's close down smooth doesn't have a bad taste after
jessie y.
jessie y.
Homestead, PA

I would like to get this in all the colors and make a basket to put them in for a gift! beautiful colors and pretty bottles! Haven't tried it but I'm sure the taste is good!
Nisha K.
Nisha K.
Lorton, VA

Me and my husband love this vodka
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

Interesting flavors but make for awesome mixes! They taste good as well. They're definitely good for the price, too.
Mila C.
Mila C.
Dartmouth, NS

I've only heard good things about this product. I cannot wait to try it@
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Channelview , Tx

Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ

Which flavor is the best?
Mary V.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL

Which One would you recommend ?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

What is your favorite flavor ?
Lori W.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME

What do you like to mix this with?
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA

Whats your favorite flavor?

Join Now