BY ODDKA VODKA

Oddka Vodka
  • "I havent tried all of the flavors, like i havent tried the apple pie, im not sure if id like that one but the ones i have had tasted amazing!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love the flavors of Oddka, but some of them are just a little TOO odd, and I could never justify buying a whole bottle of fresh cut grass flavored vodka." in 3 reviews
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I've only had one flavor. The salted caramel popcorn flavor. And I have to say it was amazing! I mixed it with honey crisp apple cider & drizzled caramel syrup in the glass. Did a caramel sea salt rim as well.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Oddka apple pie vodka is better than apple pie moonshine. It's well flavored and it mixes well with sprite.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Happy Hour Expert
We have the Electricity and Grass versions of Oddka. They are really freaking weird! The only time they really get drank is when some one new comes to our house and sees it on the counter. Everyone's had to try it at least once. It's not awful, but it is one of a kind.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
I tried the Electricity flavor and it really is something out of this world! It's a little sweet, a little fizzy, and the name is very appropriate. Tastes great by itself in shots and I'm sure it would also be great mixed with soda or other liquor. 10/10
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
Im not a vodka far but this taste better than five o'clock, purchased at my local liquor store because of the apple pie flavor. Not to bad
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
This vodka is very unique. Though I haven't tried all the flavors I would just buy it because the bottle looks pretty cool. I don't think I would try fresh cut grass and would like to know how it taste if anyone has tasted it. But for sure a cool vodka.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Fun for party thing get together's close down smooth doesn't have a bad taste after
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This vodka is sooo good. They have interesting flavors, and you really can't go wrong. They are all delicious. After trying all of them, Apple Pie is definitely my favorite :)
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
I like vodka with mix with something else
Josie H.
Josie H.
Portland, OR
Apple is my favorite! Very sweet and bitter good for cocktails!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Which flavor is the best?
Mary V.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Which One would you recommend ?
Lori W.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
What do you like to mix this with?
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
What is your favorite flavor ?