Add a Photo

#36 in Vodka
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA

We have the Electricity and Grass versions of Oddka. They are really freaking weird! The only time they really get drank is when some one new comes to our house and sees it on the counter. Everyone's had to try it at least once. It's not awful, but it is one of a kind.
Heloisa V.
Heloisa V.
Grayslake, IL

This vodka is very unique. Though I haven't tried all the flavors I would just buy it because the bottle looks pretty cool. I don't think I would try fresh cut grass and would like to know how it taste if anyone has tasted it. But for sure a cool vodka.
Jenay K.
Jenay K.

Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , Pa

I've only had one flavor. The salted caramel popcorn flavor. And I have to say it was amazing! I mixed it with honey crisp apple cider & drizzled caramel syrup in the glass. Did a caramel sea salt rim as well.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI

Im not a vodka far but this taste better than five o'clock, purchased at my local liquor store because of the apple pie flavor. Not to bad
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA

Oddka apple pie vodka is better than apple pie moonshine. It's well flavored and it mixes well with sprite.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I tried the Electricity flavor and it really is something out of this world! It's a little sweet, a little fizzy, and the name is very appropriate. Tastes great by itself in shots and I'm sure it would also be great mixed with soda or other liquor. 10/10
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA

Fun for party thing get together's close down smooth doesn't have a bad taste after
Erika L.
Erika L.

Vodka is so not my liquor of choice most of the time, but the Oddka Vodka Apple Pie is not only tolerable, but genuinely delectable. And as a certified weirdo I of course think their branding is A+.
Kim L.
Kim L.

Apple pie flavor is delicious. In warm Apple cider on a cold day is the best way to drink it. I think the popcorn sounds interesting. I might have to try it!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ

Which flavor is the best?
Mary V.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL

Which One would you recommend ?
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

What is your favorite flavor ?
Lori W.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME

What do you like to mix this with?
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA

Whats your favorite flavor?