BY ODACITÉ

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This soothing, healing Facial Serum Concentrate intensively nourishes extremely dry skin. Bursting with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin C, moringa oil has been used in skin ointments since Egyptian times to heal dry, cracked skin. By synergy, the bio-actives of petitgrain oil help to optimize the hydrating power by bringing complementary moisturizing action to the skin. In aromatherapy, petitgrain is known to help overcome compulsion. How to use: Use as a targeted skin booster by mixing 2-3 drops into your daily dose of creme. You can also use it as a targeted intensive treatment by massaging a few drops onto clean, dry skin. Use twice daily. Brand: Odacite. Style Name: Odacite 'Mo + P' Moringa-Petitgrain Facial Serum Concentrate. Style Number: 5012042. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Cult Be...*
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I'm still testing this product out - but when I first got my hands on this - I had like windburn on my face. SUPER DRY and PEELING. I applied this on my face, and it definitely helped hydrate my skin! It worked over any of the other moisturizers I had in my cabinet. My skin felt so much better the next day. I'm going to keep testing it for a few more weeks, but so far - I am really impressed with it!