BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsOdacité
Crystal Contour Gua Sha | Rose Quartz Beauty Tool

Odacité Crystal Contour Gua Sha | Rose Quartz Beauty Tool

by Odacité

Crystal Contour Gua Sha The Gua Sha facial massage is an ancient beauty ritual known for its ability to breathe new life into the skin. Used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, this effective treatment will smooth away the appearance of wrinkles and help to visibly firm the facial contours while awakening skin’s natural glow. When used around the eyes, it helps reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness. The Crystal Contour is hand carved specially for the face, making your Gua Sha facial massage ultra-effective. Exceptional quality Rose Quartz makes this treatment even more luxurious and high vibrational. The Odacité Promise Odacité is a fresh, luxurious, and organic skincare brand made in sunny California with French savoir-faire (expertise). Our endeavor is to produce the most effective skin care sans les toxins while sourcing the highest quality ingredients, precious plant extracts, magical oils, and potent cosmeceuticals. Our products are Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, non-GMO and formulated without parabens, petrochemicals, PEG, synthetic fragrances & dyes and phenoxyethanol.

The Gua Sha facial massage is an ancient beauty ritual known for its ability to breathe new life into the skin.; Used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, this effective treatment will smooth away the appearance of wrinkles and help to visibly firm the facial contours while awakening skin’s natural glow.; The Crystal Contour is hand carved specially for the face, making your Gua Sha facial massage ultra-effective. Exceptional quality Rose Quartz makes this treatment even more luxurious and high vibrational.; Rose Quartz is known to be the crystal of unconditional love, and especially self-love. This feel-good stone opens the heart chakra and encourages compassion, tenderness, forgiveness, and comfort -- making it a perfect crystal for the self-loving ritual of Gua Sha facial massage.; Simple to use, yet super effective, apply your Serum Concentrate(s) and glide the Gua Sha tool over skin.

Do you have a favorite gua sha brand that you prefer? And why?
What What Is the best way to use this to help with wrinkles on the face ?
Do Gua Shas really work???
Start your review of Odacité Crystal Contour Gua Sha | Rose Quartz Beauty Tool!
Aimee D.
Torrington, CT
Odacité Crystal Contour Gua Sha | Rose Quartz Beauty Tool uploaded by Aimee D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Anyone who knows me, knows it doesn't take much to get me excited about crystals. So when I heard about using crystals to supplement my skin care routine, I was excited to try! They have the Gua Sha tool in Amethyst, Jade, and Rose quartz. I chose Rose Quartz. The crystal is very good quality, and the tool is well made. It comes in a nice magnetic closure box for storage and instructions on the back. I have been using it for 2 weeks so far and have noticed less puffiness and improved skin tone. I can't wait to see my results in a year! I definitely reccomend the Mount Lai Gua sha tool to any crystal lovers wanting to up their skin care routine.
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This crystal contour gua sha is great if your looking to contour your jawline, raise your cheeks and reduce the puffy bags under your eyes. 3-5 minutes a day is all you need to help in contouring. It’s like a gym tool for your face
Amanda S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I use this every few days to drain my lymphatic system. I put it in the freezer so it also depuffs the skin. I also use it to massage my pressure points located at my temples to relieve any built up tension! I highly recommend this! You will not be sorry!!
Kjersti O.
A+. I love this! Truly feel like Like it does its job in terms of contouring/defining, lymphatic draining. Love using it in the AM - or nighttime! But tend to use in the AM as I have sensitive skin and usually wake up a little puffy which stinks :( this helps though! Fantastic addition to my daily skincare routine! Still on search for the best serum to use with it, as the serums I use in the AM absorb & dry quickly & thus, doesn’t provide the tool with enough glide... I found its best to use while cleansing with the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser (i apply cleanser & use tool while cleanser is still on & wash cleanser off my face & neck once I’m done with the tool). The cleanser is super gentle and gives a nice glide to the tool.
Tritia L.
Nice product for Gua shua, and is great to use with Odacite serums or other oils. But its a little pricey , because you do have other gua sha tools for half the price.
Eva C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Got one of these thanks to Tik Tok and it’s changed my skin so much! It works to massage my face and takes out all the puffiness from the day. I think the rose quartz is better than the jade and if you put it in the fridge it’s perfect for depuffing. #depuff #skincare #skincaretools #guasha
NOELLE E.
Honolulu, HI
I love these rollers to get circulation and movement in my face. This does not need a lot of pressure. I love applying a serum first, it helps with penetration of the product.
Christine M.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this daily—sometimes twice a day—for about two weeks. I’m skeptical about some of the claims, like wrinkle removing—I hadn’t noticed a difference. But, I’m glad I bought it. It really does minimize puffiness, and quickly. I particularly notice it around my jawline.
Kristen T.
I use the Gua Sha morning and night together with the Kora Organics Noni Face Oil & i love this combination! The Gua Sha is used for lifting, helping blood circulation & lymphatic drainage. This specific Gua Sha is made of Rose Quartz, which is a Beautifying healing stone, it smooths fine lines and wrinkles and eliminated toxins. I use this tool on my face, neck and sometimes on my legs .. It is a great tool for Lymphatic Drainage!
Natasha B.
Hayden, AL
Random. I love stones and crystals. You can buy one from zero gravity for much cheaper and do the same thing with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...