Ocuvite Nutrition for Eyes uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY OCUVITE

Studies suggest that improved nutrition may reduce vision loss associated with aging. Thought to be particularly helpful in the prevention of cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and other diseases that affect your eyes or vision are antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. Ocuvite, the supplement most commonly prescribed by eye-care professionals, has these two important vitamins, as well as vitamin A, zinc, copper, and selenium. Antioxidant Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Essential formulation:  lutein, key antioxidants, and zinc Economy Size We ve changed our formulation!  Ocuvite tablets now contain lutein...plus more vitamin C and E! Why add lutein to the proven formulation of Ocuvite?  Lutein is a beneficial carotenoid found mostly in leafy green vegetables, and studies have shown that lutein, part of the pigment in the eye, may protect the eye by acting a see more...

Sadia C.
Sadia C.
These vitamins have helped my eye health tremendously. My eyes aren't dry or watery like before. It haven't helped improve my vision. My power for my glasses haven't changed.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Las Vegas, NV
First off I'm not a health nut or vitamin person. I take 3 things in the morning flintstones gummies, a cranberry pill and most recently ocuvite. I have terrible eyes and get headaches often even though I have a an accurate prescription. I'm a week into taking these and I haven't had one headache. I'm not sure if that's the reason I haven't had them though.