OCuSoft Lid Scrub Plus PLATINUM - Extra Strength Foaming Eyelid Cleanser - 50ml Bottle

BY OCUSOFT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub® PLUS Platinum foam is the most powerful extra strength eyelid cleaner from the #1 doctor recommended lid hygiene company OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub® PLUS Platinum is an extra strength leave-on eyelid cleanser that effectively relieves... see more...

Review (1)
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I love this stuff! I use it every night to clean my eyelids! It really gets your makeup off great. I have severe dry eyes and have issues with eye inflammation too. I work at an eye doctor and have tried a bunch of stuff but this is my fav by far!

back