Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus, Individually Wrapped Pre-Moistened Pads uploaded by Jessica K.

BY OCUSOFT

Dry, Scratchy, Irritated Eyes? The Problem May Not Be Your Eyes, But Rather Your Eyelids. This Product Is A Leave-On Eyelid Cleanser That Effectively Relieves Irritation By Removing Oil, Debris, Pollen And Other Contaminants. Leave-On Formula For Maximum Relief. Clinically Proven Mild Formula Cleans, Soothes And Moisturizes see more...

Jessica K.
So far so good. I'm having an allergic reaction to medicine that is causing Stys on my eye. This is giving me a great relief while keeping my eye clean. It is $20. It's not cheap, but it does its job well. I seriously recommend it.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I love these eyelid scrubs! I have very sensitive eyes. I get contact lens related red eyes and also have rosacea which causes eye inflammation. I use these scrubs at night to make sure all my eye makeup is off and my lids are super clean. They clean great, smell great, and I love that you don't have to wash it off! Wonderful product!
Katherine M.
These are amazing. I get very dry eyelids and eyes in the winter and most creams will burn my eyes but these scrubs work well to bring me relief. I have tried countless products and I would advise these to anyone with chronic dry eyes and eye irritation
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
These are my lifesavers. I have gotten some pretty painful styes. For some reason, my skin is very prone to them. But these have helped not only get rid of them when I have had them but prevent them. My optometrist recommended them to me and they have been so helpful!
Marlene B.
I recommend these to all my patients everyday. Will definitely help alleviate dry symptoms and discomfort. Use it every morning and every night part of your daily routine. Can't go wrong with this product!
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
These little things work great!!! I use them every night, helps to get all the nastiness they have gathered throughout the day plus all the makeup I wear throughout the day. Since using them I haven't had any styes or pink eye. Plus they are so easy to use, feels good on your eyes.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
These things are awesome! I used to have eczema on my eyelids, and I had to wash my eyelids with these every day. They worked wonders and eventually helped clear up my eczema. You can buy them at Walmart!
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
Excellent product for those with sensitive skin, or sensitive eyes. Can be a bit pricey in stores, but on Amazon you can save a little on them! Works well taking off make up, would absolutely buy again!
Maria T.
Davis, CA
A must use product for those who have eye rosacea. Also wonderful to get rid of allergens collected through the day until you have a chance to wash your face. Great that there is no need to rinse out. Last thing you do before going to bed and first thing you do after waking up. Say good bye to styes, if you are prone to those.
Amanda E.
These little babies are great for cleansing the eyelids. Makes them feel refreshed. My eyes definitely feel better especially after using them during allergy season.
Vee S.
Where can i purchase this??? Are they pricey?
Soraida C.