Ocusoft Lid Scrub uploaded by DaeJa🍫 S.

BY OCUSOFT #19 in Eye Drops & Washes

#1 Doctor recommended Eyelid Cleaner. cleans comforts refreshes soothes Contents:  30 individually wrapped Pre-Moistened Pads. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Original eyelid cleansing formula inprives patient compliance and promotes proper lid hygiene. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Original cleansing formula removes oil, debris and desquamated skin which may cause eye irritation. clinically Trusted Non-Irritating Formula Improves Contact Lens Wearer Comfort Effectively Removes Cosmetics Dry, scratchy, irritated eyes? The problem mayu not be your eyes but rather your eyelids. Excessive oil and debris can build up on your eyelids and cause irritation. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Formulas effectively remove oil and debris that may contribute to this irritation. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Formulas - Original and PLUS- are non-irritating to the eyes. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Original Formula see more...

Heather M.
This product helped me get the oily lid feeling away! It made my kids feel nice and clean, I haven’t felt that feeling in a while because they were always oily before! I am satisfied with this product and I would highly recommend it!
DaeJa🍫 S.
Oklahoma
Great product! I have to use them daily because I suffer from Sjögrens. It attacks the eyes making them super dry and irritated, Using Ocusoft Lid Scrub is the only way I can still wear makeup comfortably.
Each wipe is individually packed, & will remove makeup and environment debris from your eyes. Removes bacteria build up.
Wonderful, wonderful purchase even if you don't have Sjogrens, a great way make sure all your makeup is removed from the eye area.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As someone with dry eyes and a long history of blepharitis these are perfect for cleaning my eyelids, especially on the go. Also, they’re a bit moisturizing. My ophthalmologist and optometrist both suggest using this brand.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using these , Helps with my Eczema. I love using makeup all the time so after I clean my face .. Before going sleep I use these .. I recommend them to anyone to keep your eyelids refreshed.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing when you get dry,scratchy eyes durning allergy season. They scrub the eye lid ever so gentle to remove oil and dirt build up as well as pollen from your lashes. I highly would buy these again.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this lid wipes because towards the end of this summer my right eye had been getting red in the inner corner and watering alot n the outer corner. The eye crust every morning was beginning to be alot more than usual. I know it wasn't pink eye and that it must be allergies. I started using these and within a week the redness in my eye cleared up and the eye crust is alot less. Its ridiculous how high the pollen levels are and how they affect my eyes. I got these at walmart for about $9 but they are totally worth it. I still plan on going back to the eye doctor to just get checked an make sure everything is alright.
Natalee G.
I use these to get rid of stubborn make up, painful styes that I get with change in weather/allergies. They work really well. I always rip them in half so I don't cross contaminate as much and so each eye gets the same amount of soap or whatever the pad has on it.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
These are actually made to help reduce with itchy eyes and allergies but they also make perfect eye make-up removers and are safe for your eyes so these are a two for one
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Bought this to help with my blepharitis and it was great! Help clear it and now I can wear eye makeup again.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
This product relaxes my eye lids and leaves my eyes feeling rejuvenated. Works great

back