BY OCUSOFT

#1 Doctor recommended Eyelid Cleaner. cleans comforts refreshes soothes Contents:  30 individually wrapped Pre-Moistened Pads. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Original eyelid cleansing formula inprives patient compliance and promotes proper lid hygiene. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Original cleansing formula removes oil, debris and desquamated skin which may cause eye irritation. clinically Trusted Non-Irritating Formula Improves Contact Lens Wearer Comfort Effectively Removes Cosmetics Dry, scratchy, irritated eyes? The problem mayu not be your eyes but rather your eyelids. Excessive oil and debris can build up on your eyelids and cause irritation. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Formulas effectively remove oil and debris that may contribute to this irritation. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Formulas - Original and PLUS- are non-irritating to the eyes. OCuSOFT® Lid Scrub Original Formula see more...

Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
This product relaxes my eye lids and leaves my eyes feeling rejuvenated. Works great
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this lid wipes because towards the end of this summer my right eye had been getting red in the inner corner and watering alot n the outer corner. The eye crust every morning was beginning to be alot more than usual. I know it wasn't pink eye and that it must be allergies. I started using these and within a week the redness in my eye cleared up and the eye crust is alot less. Its ridiculous how high the pollen levels are and how they affect my eyes. I got these at walmart for about $9 but they are totally worth it. I still plan on going back to the eye doctor to just get checked an make sure everything is alright.
Natalee G.
I use these to get rid of stubborn make up, painful styes that I get with change in weather/allergies. They work really well. I always rip them in half so I don't cross contaminate as much and so each eye gets the same amount of soap or whatever the pad has on it.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
These are actually made to help reduce with itchy eyes and allergies but they also make perfect eye make-up removers and are safe for your eyes so these are a two for one
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Bought this to help with my blepharitis and it was great! Help clear it and now I can wear eye makeup again.