Oculto Beer uploaded by Geovana T.Oculto Beer uploaded by Ezalea M.

BY OCULTO

Blended with beer aged on tequila barrel staves. see more...

• I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to ge...1 Answers
Ezalea M.
Hands down best beer I've ever had! Oculto is the perfect blend of tequila and beer. It has a sweet taste with a bang of tequila. The Oculto bottle also offers the feature of glowing eyes when cold! I can not stress enough how much I love this beer! It is perfect for get togethers and anytime you feel like having a drink. I hope that everyone that tries this beer loves it as much as I do. Bottoms up and Enjoy!!!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
It does have quite a bold aftertaste, which would actually be really nice if it weren't so lime-syrupy. The other flavors - agave and tequila - definitely come through clear and are great. It's a really nice summer beer and really shines when you add a slice of fresh lime to lend some credibility to the citrus notes.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
The packaging alone is what interested me in trying this. The word tequila was just right behind that. I had to try this to see what beer / tequila was all about. It was very good. Hard to describe the flavor, a little tangy, but good.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
An up and coming beer that is worth trying. I was first introduced to this by my boyfriend and was initially drawn to the packaging. A lot of effort from the company went into this packaging and it shows from the raised ink, embossed bottle, and color sensitive ink that shows through the eyes of the skulls to inform the consumer of the perfect drinking temperature. This beer is infused with tequila barrel staves and it comes through lightly in this drink. This beer as a whole is a light and refreshing flavor, overall pretty smooth though not as smooth as some other beers I've tried. If you or your friends try this just know that it's a flavor that some people like while others don't. It's a bit more pricey than some other beers but that is common with a specialty beer like this. I would definitely purchase again.
Brooke B.
Oculto is my new favorite brew. the packaging caught my eye first of course, i mean check out their branding!! i was slightly hesitant once i saw the blue agave infusion but figurwd why not.. oculto is almost like a corona. very smooth but has a faint sweetness that doesn't over power from the agave. and its 6% and fairly priced for an import. i recommend anyone to give it a taste. you will be pleasantly surprised #goodbeer #oculto #blueagave #tequilabarrelstave
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
Loved the packaging of this and wanted to try something different so I bought this. Thought it would be similar to Corona or something along those lines, nope. So disappointed. It's good at first but then a metal-type taste hits you and kills the enjoyment. It's not BAD, but not something I'd ever purchase again.
Shanel H.
Roseville, MI
I love skulls so this beer randomly caught my eye just on the packaging alone. Decided to try it and now its my favorite beer! Light and super refreshing with a lime wedge. The infusion of agave and the aging in the tequila barrels give it a very unique but absolutely delicious flavor! Definitely recommend trying it!
Rome A.
Orlando, FL
Best Beer, made in barrels of tequila. Has a sweet taste like champagne but then it hits the strong taste that leaves you wanting more. My favorite beer so far. Great price. Love the metallic skull. Give it a try, is not that expensive. If you like apple red this will be your #1
Chelsey P.
Saw this at my local store and the packaging looked so good I had to try it. It's very unique. Basically beer with the slightest hint of tequila. The tequila taste isn't strong enough for me and I find it just makes me want a real margarita. Love the packaging though, they got me with that!
Stacey P.
Love the packaging but meh I'd rather just have a regular beer instead. It mostly tastes like beer so if you don't like beer then don't try this. It has kind of a hint of something else but mostly taste like beer.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to get it I hesitate and decide to get another brand. Is this beer strong? Does it taste a lot like alcohol ?