Oculto Beer uploaded by Geovana T.Oculto Beer uploaded by Ezalea M.

BY OCULTO

Blended with beer aged on tequila barrel staves. see more...

• I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to ge...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ezalea M.
Hands down best beer I've ever had! Oculto is the perfect blend of tequila and beer. It has a sweet taste with a bang of tequila. The Oculto bottle also offers the feature of glowing eyes when cold! I can not stress enough how much I love this beer! It is perfect for get togethers and anytime you feel like having a drink. I hope that everyone that tries this beer loves it as much as I do. Bottoms up and Enjoy!!!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
It does have quite a bold aftertaste, which would actually be really nice if it weren't so lime-syrupy. The other flavors - agave and tequila - definitely come through clear and are great. It's a really nice summer beer and really shines when you add a slice of fresh lime to lend some credibility to the citrus notes.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
The packaging alone is what interested me in trying this. The word tequila was just right behind that. I had to try this to see what beer / tequila was all about. It was very good. Hard to describe the flavor, a little tangy, but good.
Rome A.
Orlando, FL
Best Beer, made in barrels of tequila. Has a sweet taste like champagne but then it hits the strong taste that leaves you wanting more. My favorite beer so far. Great price. Love the metallic skull. Give it a try, is not that expensive. If you like apple red this will be your #1
Stacey P.
Love the packaging but meh I'd rather just have a regular beer instead. It mostly tastes like beer so if you don't like beer then don't try this. It has kind of a hint of something else but mostly taste like beer.
Kaitlyn B.
It's a definitely a different beer. It's great tasting with the tequila in it. The tequila isn't over powering and it's a great buy for the price. The bottles and bottle caps are pretty cool looking too.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I just love the oculto beer!! It has a tequila flavor in it and is perfect for drinking at the beach. It is a great price and the packaging is fun.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon
Hands down my favorite beer. I don't like beer that much, but I love this one. It is mixed with tequila so it is stronger than most beers.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I'm nowhere near a beer drinker. I hate the taste of out but I managed to get this one down. Like the branding the best
Thalia u.
It's a good summer drink!!! I love how i can taste a hint of agave in it. Taste something similar to Corona except infused with blue agave.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to get it I hesitate and decide to get another brand. Is this beer strong? Does it taste a lot like alcohol ?