Oculto Beer uploaded by Geovana T.Oculto Beer uploaded by Ezalea M.

BY OCULTO

Blended with beer aged on tequila barrel staves. see more...

• I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to ge...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ezalea M.
Hands down best beer I've ever had! Oculto is the perfect blend of tequila and beer. It has a sweet taste with a bang of tequila. The Oculto bottle also offers the feature of glowing eyes when cold! I can not stress enough how much I love this beer! It is perfect for get togethers and anytime you feel like having a drink. I hope that everyone that tries this beer loves it as much as I do. Bottoms up and Enjoy!!!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
It does have quite a bold aftertaste, which would actually be really nice if it weren't so lime-syrupy. The other flavors - agave and tequila - definitely come through clear and are great. It's a really nice summer beer and really shines when you add a slice of fresh lime to lend some credibility to the citrus notes.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
The packaging alone is what interested me in trying this. The word tequila was just right behind that. I had to try this to see what beer / tequila was all about. It was very good. Hard to describe the flavor, a little tangy, but good.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon
Hands down my favorite beer. I don't like beer that much, but I love this one. It is mixed with tequila so it is stronger than most beers.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I'm nowhere near a beer drinker. I hate the taste of out but I managed to get this one down. Like the branding the best
Ellen G.
Great tasting beer, similar to corona, but also has its own distinct taste since it is infused with blue agave. I also thought the packaging was creative, and for a 6% beer was relatively inexpensive compared to other imports.
Brooke B.
Oculto is my new favorite brew. the packaging caught my eye first of course, i mean check out their branding!! i was slightly hesitant once i saw the blue agave infusion but figurwd why not.. oculto is almost like a corona. very smooth but has a faint sweetness that doesn't over power from the agave. and its 6% and fairly priced for an import. i recommend anyone to give it a taste. you will be pleasantly surprised #goodbeer #oculto #blueagave #tequilabarrelstave
Chelsey P.
Saw this at my local store and the packaging looked so good I had to try it. It's very unique. Basically beer with the slightest hint of tequila. The tequila taste isn't strong enough for me and I find it just makes me want a real margarita. Love the packaging though, they got me with that!
Mari P.
I like to try new beer, this was not my fav nor will it ever be in my list. It has like a Corona lime taste. I only bought it because I have a thing for sugar skulls.
Thalia u.
It's a good summer drink!!! I love how i can taste a hint of agave in it. Taste something similar to Corona except infused with blue agave.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to get it I hesitate and decide to get another brand. Is this beer strong? Does it taste a lot like alcohol ?