Oculto Beer uploaded by Geovana T.Oculto Beer uploaded by Ezalea M.

BY OCULTO

Blended with beer aged on tequila barrel staves. see more...

• I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to ge...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ezalea M.
Hands down best beer I've ever had! Oculto is the perfect blend of tequila and beer. It has a sweet taste with a bang of tequila. The Oculto bottle also offers the feature of glowing eyes when cold! I can not stress enough how much I love this beer! It is perfect for get togethers and anytime you feel like having a drink. I hope that everyone that tries this beer loves it as much as I do. Bottoms up and Enjoy!!!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
It does have quite a bold aftertaste, which would actually be really nice if it weren't so lime-syrupy. The other flavors - agave and tequila - definitely come through clear and are great. It's a really nice summer beer and really shines when you add a slice of fresh lime to lend some credibility to the citrus notes.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
The packaging alone is what interested me in trying this. The word tequila was just right behind that. I had to try this to see what beer / tequila was all about. It was very good. Hard to describe the flavor, a little tangy, but good.
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
Loved the packaging of this and wanted to try something different so I bought this. Thought it would be similar to Corona or something along those lines, nope. So disappointed. It's good at first but then a metal-type taste hits you and kills the enjoyment. It's not BAD, but not something I'd ever purchase again.
Shanel H.
Roseville, MI
I love skulls so this beer randomly caught my eye just on the packaging alone. Decided to try it and now its my favorite beer! Light and super refreshing with a lime wedge. The infusion of agave and the aging in the tequila barrels give it a very unique but absolutely delicious flavor! Definitely recommend trying it!
Rome A.
Orlando, FL
Best Beer, made in barrels of tequila. Has a sweet taste like champagne but then it hits the strong taste that leaves you wanting more. My favorite beer so far. Great price. Love the metallic skull. Give it a try, is not that expensive. If you like apple red this will be your #1
Stacey P.
Love the packaging but meh I'd rather just have a regular beer instead. It mostly tastes like beer so if you don't like beer then don't try this. It has kind of a hint of something else but mostly taste like beer.
Dalia S.
Highlands, TX
My new favorite go to beer. Not a huge beer drinker but these I can drink like nothing. They have a higher alcoholic percentage then most beers and the taste is smooth. Even better adding some lime and salt!!
Kaitlyn B.
It's a definitely a different beer. It's great tasting with the tequila in it. The tequila isn't over powering and it's a great buy for the price. The bottles and bottle caps are pretty cool looking too.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I just love the oculto beer!! It has a tequila flavor in it and is perfect for drinking at the beach. It is a great price and the packaging is fun.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
I've been so tempted to try this beer. Once I am determined to get it I hesitate and decide to get another brand. Is this beer strong? Does it taste a lot like alcohol ?